Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I know the feds will probably be responsible about this, but these are loving terrorists- the gloves need to come off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

RedQueen posted:

Captain Moroni, folks:

These are the saddest loving people, holy crap.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Abner Cadaver II posted:

SOUND THE HORN! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

*hhhppppfbbrrrrtttfffppt*

These guys freezing their rear end off tonight is still cracking me up.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Could probably use some gold borders.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

If they go to court and then claim they don't recognize the court because of that gold fringe thing, I think a fair case will be made for an insanity plea.

These people just don't live in the same reality that the rest of America does.

Uh not really, most of the precedent here involves these shitheads getting tasered by bailiffs in hilarious videos on YouTube.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

A Winner is Jew posted:

I literally wrote "I want to stare at half naked little boys all day" as the reason why I wanted to work as a lifeguard at a scout camp one year, and I worked with 2 people that were openly gay and another two that were bisexual over the 6 years I worked there.

I mean you learn how to loving tie other people up and work with leather. Scouts couldn't be more gay if it tried.

To be fair I grew up in a pretty conservative neighborhood and the scouts taught me that gay people were equally deserving of respect and friendship cause my troop's leaders weren't loving assholes, which was progressive in the early 90s.

theflyingorc posted:

https://youtu.be/RfVbiefMdNU

This is the best one. All sovcit tasing videos flow from this one

Edit: p barnes is an American hero

Thanks for this, it's the epitome of SovCit tasering.

Bastard Tetris fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jan 28, 2016

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I think the takeaway from this is that there's a ton of stupid shithead spergs out there with ONE COOL TRICK to own police and there's a really small percentage of them that are gun-toting milsurp retards.

Which admittedly sucks for the rest of American society.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Yardbomb posted:

I felt a little bad for him right up until the kid crying. Like man, you're gonna (Apparently) light up and then do this bullshit all with your child in the car?

I did notice that mom only gave a poo poo about the kid after dad got arrested, so the rest of the family probably has some semblance of a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

SocketWrench posted:

Well, some of it really does sound tempting. I almost did years ago because my mailman at the time was one and we used to chat in the hallway when i was home. He'd go on about how taxes aren't legal "because the Constitution says...". "You don't have to agree to income tax because it wasn't agreed and voted on by all the states. There's this form you can get where you can exempt yourself".

He was like a real life version of a "This simple trick" ad back before they were a thing

Wait your USPS mail carrier was a sovereign citizen? The level of cognitive dissonance to enable that sort of life is just kinda admirable.

• Locked thread