Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Yechezkel posted:

Alright, new year, new thread, no dad jokes but a little anime to spice it up.

my man :respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Hardware rivals is absolute poo poo.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

univbee posted:

PSNow got a pretty big pile of Playstation-exclusive games.

Hey cool can't wait for the beta to finally start in Germany with its "about 20 PS3 games".

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Jan 6, 2016

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Yechezkel posted:

Check your email inbox. The "extensions" for PS+ from last week's downtime are being sent out, but the extension is in a form of a PSN code for 1 day of PS+ that you have to redeem yourself. :wtf: That is worth around 14 cents.

I haven't received my code yet.

Those are actually going to be super useful for when you let your sub lapse and just want to grab a month's games without subbing again (because you already have a huge backlog or whatever.) If you time it right, you could even "buy" two months of ps+ games with that.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Did we make fun of this month's ps+ games yet? jfc

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

🀀 🀁 🀂 🀃 🀄 🀅 🀆 🀇 🀈 🀉 🀊 🀋 🀌 🀍 🀎 🀏
Did you know Mahjong tiles are part of the unicode now lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Billy Elliot posted:

Do the pause/unpasteurized trick when downloading. Brings big downloads from hours to minutes. Don't know why it widths, but it does.

This is art.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

katkillad2 posted:

This is probably the best month since Rocket League.

That's laughably wrong

rabidsquid posted:

People will complain unless the entire ps+ lineup is full retail releases, and even if they did that after 2-3 months people would be complaining about the quality of those too.

So is this. But don't let valid criticism get in your way of defending our corporate overlords, mate

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Played Broforce; it sucks. Played Galak-Z; it sucks as well. Here's hoping for next month.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I got a hankering for more Picross games since I got the 3DS Zelda Picross and checked to see if there are any on Vita. There is one, but for some reason Sketchcross is not available on the EU PSN. What the hell

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ometeotl posted:

I have to imagine Picross being annoying on a capacitive screen but maybe not.

I have not, and will never, play Picross with touch/stylus. I'm much faster and more precise with a d-pad and buttons, if only because I don't have to pre-select whether I want to uncover or mark a certain field. Pressing A or B instead is much faster.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Huge EU sale, some 170ish games for PS4, PS3 and Vita. Includes good poo poo like Firewatch and Life is Strange. The latest Senran Kagura is only on sale for Vita, not for PS4 for some reason; most other multiplats are on sale on all platforms.

https://psprices.com/region-de/index

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

SpacePig posted:

How is Tropico on consoles? I can't imagine playing a city sim with a controller.

Also, I already own half of this stuff, and the other half is pretty lame, but whatever. Maybe there'll be a nice sale in May.

I beat Tropico 5 on PS4 a couple months ago and I had a lot of fun with it, the gamepad controls work surprisingly well. This actually suits my needs because I have been thinking about going back to it and getting the Platinum trophy and now I don't have to rent it again.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

So is it really just a VM-esque walking simulator or does it have, like, horror elements and poo poo

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

mallamp posted:

Physical order it is then. Amazon is probably the best or is there some better shop with international shipping in USA?

Order from VGP, they're Canadian and ship worldwide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Huge EU sale started, in case nobody noticed. Something like 350 games (although like half of that is PS3) so just check psprices.com

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Jun 29, 2016

• Locked thread