Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Awesome thread thank you.

AMPLITUDE IS OUT THIS WEEK BUY THIS GAME PLEASE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Amplitude is all originals except for the songs people paid to have in the game. Apparently the songs aren't good but hey its a new Amplitude .

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yechezkel posted:

Wait, wasn't there suppose to be a PS3 version of Amplitude?

It's still due to come out "sometime".

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The lady got alot of bad heat and internet drama for writing it but hoky poo poo was DA2 horribly written. It oversexualized females, made everyone gay, and made no sense.

I hate rpgs, especialky pc nerd ones, but I beat DA:O on pc and loved it. I was SO excited about DA2 and then they put THAT poo poo out. It killed any interest in Inquisition with me. I haven't even played it yet.

DA2 reminds me of borderlands in that it pondered to the insane stupid fanbase. There's memes referenced, characters are all ridiculous etc. I think the head writer said her goal was to make you "gigglesquee"... Yeah.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oxxidation posted:

Patrick Weekes once said on the PA forums that the Dragon Age writing team took cues from the webcomic Questionable Content, and anyone who knows QC will be haunted by the aptness of that comparison.

Explains alot.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heavy rain is real cool and fun with the move, clever too. track down that version and a move.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it possible to use a proxy to get Playstation Vue outside of one of hte markets? Anyone know?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really like Vue. Surprised it works in rural new Hamish re

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now to find a media remote to use for it. Any suggestions?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish they would put the Sega Genesis Collection out in the US for PS4

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skychrono posted:

I'm still mad that it has Sonic 1, 2, 3, and S&K, but not Sonic 2 and Knuckles or Sonic 3 and Knucles.

i don't even carte i just want to play the games gaain without turning on my wii u

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Crew is basically a MMORPG, and I loved it. I didn't think the controls were horrendous at all, and if you played driver San Francisco it controls the exact same way. it really is just a Driver San Fran 2

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whats the fastest way to get ahold of Sony Support? I acccidentaly bought madde on ps3 instead of ps4 :/

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CrashCat posted:

they hosed with the support site and buried the number, try 855-999-SONY

This page has the contact info but the support site doesn't make it evident
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/legal/contact-us/

thanks

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ac syndicate is really really really good

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
undertale is a bad game

i bought MUA from the flash sale because it was one of my favorite games last gen and also because it is one of 5 games that are actually couch co op and my girlfriend lives the marvels

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt think Doom was all that good. I think alot of the hype is the nostalgia behind original doom. I mean yeah its decent and fast but it just feels like every other shooter out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Doom is a extremely mediocre game. It's not THAT funny and it really still takes itself more seriously then people like to pretend it doesnt. Plus like the above poster said it's just annoying arena after arena after arena and if you fail on the last wave you have to do it ALLLL again.

I dont get the hype for it either :shrug:

• Locked thread