Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Rayman Legends is down to $9.99 for PS3 and 4. Picked it up as I hear it's pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

axleblaze posted:

For those that have it, how big is Uncharted 4?

Around 50 gb

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

SpacePig posted:

It's seriously one of the best 2D platformers the last few generations, rivaled only by Rayman Origins. Enjoy!

I'm excited especially about its couch co-op.

Real hurthling! posted:

Is rayman a permanent price change or a sale?

It's part of a Ubisoft sale this week

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Looks like there's a page entry for some mid-year sale thing on PSN that's not quite live yet

E: also RE5 is out on ps4

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Badland is actually pretty cool. I picked it up when it was a contemporary iOS game and couldn't stop playing it. I usually hate iOS games too.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

I wonder how much money these PS theme people make

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Grabbing

Dewgy posted:

More free crap, hope people like coupons!

SVF 45% off: P6R7JH7FK5

Thanks!

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

There's 2 if you get the full game. I think you can buy 7 or 8 a la carte if you get core fighters. Then you can buy about five or six-hundred dollars worth of sexy, sexy costumes.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

I've always though DoA was a pretty fun fighting game. I think the reversal stuff is cool. But it's almost impossible to play if anyone else is in the room because the tits and stuff are loaded on so crazy thick.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Yeah you're right. I'm gonna put the breast physics on max and ask my fiancée to play

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

drat, gonna have to try the demo.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

I was playing that god-game that got released on plus for PS3. If you do the zoom-in on the micro level it looks very much like No Man's Sky.

lol

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

spooky like this! posted:

There was a news article about this yesterday and this is an official team up with Sony for selling PSN codes.

Would that mean that all of the prices would match the PSN store? I guess we don't really know.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

univbee posted:

Well I'm all set for Thursday.

Trackmania is gonna be so cool. I'm jealous.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

manyak posted:

The uncharted games are good.

This

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

David H is the better snake and it sucks that Snake didn't talk as much in V presumably because of Sutherland's cost and maybe schedule.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I played it all the way through for the first time this year, after beating DS2,3 and Bloodborne pretty much in a row and still enjoyed it greatly. It definitely has some jank but if you like Souls games you need to play it.

I played through it earlier this year and it holds up remarkably well even after playing Bloodborne.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

In Training posted:

You really don't need to cheat materials in DeS, since having a max level weapon isn't really needed for NG

Trophies. Not having a plat in DeS and DaS is a sure ticket to full-blown prodromal.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

In Training posted:

The demons souls platinum is not even remotely fun though. Its just grinding for mats for 40 hours

I know, man. I know.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

In Training posted:

Enjoy, it still my favorite of the games with Souls in the title, but largely probably because its the first one I played

This. It was just so unprecedented.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Thank you, this was a good read. I'm going to do a marathon play now.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Does Rocket League have local?

e: it do

Guw fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Nov 5, 2016

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Dollop episode on this is amazing

One of the best.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

This is a pretty great sale. Picked up a lot of psx games, Ape 2 and Heavy Rain + Two Souls (the latter which I may never play despite loving HR).

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Remember when Solid Snake had to deal with the ape crisis?

E: poo poo, I mean Big Boss.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

I love Ape 1 and 2 dearly to this day.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

Psn just sent me 10 dollar coupon that said welcome to playstation. Idgi but thanks!

Same. Did you get a pro?

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Free Titanfall 2 weekend starting today right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Renoistic posted:

Cool, thanks. And it controls fine?

I can really only allow myself to buy one game from this sale, and I'm deciding between Doom or Bloodborne. I don't care about length of the game, just the experience, and Doom seems like a hoot.

Hmm, definitely going to have to suggest getting both anyway.

• Locked thread