Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
In the tradition of best/worst things ever on GBS, what in your experience is the worst TV show you've come across? I'll get this started with the following:

Description in the pic says it all. This idea could only have been pitched by someone who smoked crack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
I'm surprised no one thus far has mentioned the Kardashians by name. Annoying through all the generations.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

Horniest Manticore posted:

Heil Honey I'm Home!

It's the wacky Hitler sitcom!

Came out the same year as Cop Rock. Coincidence? I think not.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
Forgot about this jewel...

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

OctoberBlues posted:

Umm, this isn't the amazing tv show thread dude.

I think you're confusing Dinosaurs with ALF.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
I never understood the popularity of this horse faced woman and her friends.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
This is one that hopefully is in its death throes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

OctoberBlues posted:

Is this the one where they guzzle wine at 8 AM? I've known some alcoholics that couldn't even start drinking that early...

Nope. You're referring to these two on Today.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

This show started off well, but then switched to live broadcasts int he hope that them flubbing their lines would make it funnier. The most annoying castmember is certainly Chris D'Elia, Justin Bieber's favorite comedian.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

"So, how do like those cookies?"

-Are the cops outside?

"Oh, I can't tell you that."

-Cops gang tackle a non-resisting perv like they're in Wrestlemania.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

mdm posted:

maybe Wings is even more bland than Everybody Loves Raymond, I'm not sure

Wings was hilarious. Tony Shaloub as Antonio Scarpacci was drat funny. "In Italy..."

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

Y-Hat posted:

there's no debate that Dexter had the worst series finale ever, right? ok let's move on then

Seinfeld and House both had horrible finales. I'd say they'd give Dexter's some stiff competition.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
Oh, I forgot another horrible finale - The Sopranos. People thought their cable went out.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

netally posted:

The House finale was pretty good. How else would you have ended it really? Killing off House would have been too predictable, killing off Wilson would have been depressing. It wrapped up most of the story arcs. The show had been dying for quite a while. It needed House to literally ride off into the sunset.

But that's exactly what happened. They chose to make the ending a metaphor rather than the depressing reality of the situation. Wilson joining House on the cycle ride is him succumbing to his cancer and then riding off to the afterlife or his new existence as Wilson the Friendly Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
I have a new addition for the pile - Mr. Robot. Let's take Fight Club and mix it with Hackers. Even Fear The Walking Dead with the group of survivors who have gone full retard is better than this show.

• Locked thread