Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Can I be the Jew banker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i can be your holy man, i believe in every god/goddess ever to exist devoutly

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
yes, fluo pm'd me some pics that were, quite frankly, astonishing, so he's in charge of pretty much whatever he asks for.

Windows 98 posted:

Can I be the Jew banker

don't see why not

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i can be your holy man, i believe in every god/goddess ever to exist devoutly

alright.

not sure what the limit is here, the island is pretty big but most of it is volcanic rock that doesn't really work for construction.

naem
May 29, 2011

I am a half elf (+1 to stealth, 15% chance of infravision)

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

dreezy posted:

whoever comes up with the best name gets on the island. hit me with your coolest suggestions!

Jonestown II

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
can I be the federal bootyhole inspector

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Jonestown the second: electric Boogaloo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dreezy posted:

not sure what the limit is here, the island is pretty big but most of it is volcanic rock that doesn't really work for construction.

no problem volcanic rock is perfect for worshipping

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

A misanthrope posted:

how will this lord of the flies thing go down when everyone is Piggy?

i can sing high "c" motherfucker, put me in charge

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I didn't make the cut? I am competent handyman and shoveler too. I can be the grave digger.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm the guy that dies on the first day

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

if you're going to have a self-sustaining society made of up gross nerds you'll need somebody to make and sell weird little anime dolls

you don't want that money going off the island do you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Zzulu posted:

I'm the guy that dies on the first day

you will make a fine sacrifice to the volcano

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

bunnyofdoom posted:

I didn't make the cut? I am competent handyman and shoveler too. I can be the grave digger.

we will only have sky burials and lava baths on this island tyvm

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

we will only have sky burials and lava baths on this island tyvm

We i can fly the plane we push bodies outta

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

ill be your cocunut spotter. if theres a coconut in a tree, I'll be able to point it out for someone to climb up and grab and drop down. someone else can also be the coconut opener

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

dreezy posted:

also holding a vote on whether to let women and gays in and appoint whoflungpoop as lead amazon warrior.

i spoke with the lady chieftain, they're willing to trade access to their high speed internet in return for abalone jewelry and monthly visitations from the most fertile men on the island

they have promised to return the jewelry in good condition

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

whoflungpoop posted:

i spoke with the lady chieftain, they're willing to trade access to their high speed internet in return for abalone jewelry and monthly visitations from the most fertile men on the island

they have promised to return the jewelry in good condition

can't turn down a deal like that. hope you're okay managing the gays as well.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
also being the holy man i will vote against every civil rights platform you offer, stubbornly.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'll collect oil from my face in coconut husks, for you to use on the butts of all the male goons you trick into being trapped with you on SleazyDreezy Island.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I'll be you papaya guy

Shuffleboard Shootout
Dec 26, 2006

Tsoukawhat?
Can i be island surgeon? im practically one now., (not board certified) ill even do breast augmentation for every woman on the island for free so we're not walking around with ladies with small thingies. Im talkin like, theyre going to be needing bigger coconuts for their bras ya know?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i will be the half blind, crazy rear end deformed beggar with prophetic visions. you will make offerings of the finest crystal meth to fuel my powers

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Claven666 posted:

i will be the half blind, crazy rear end deformed beggar with prophetic visions. you will make offerings of the finest crystal meth to fuel my powers

I SAID I WAS THE HOLY MAN

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

whoflungpoop posted:

i had a vasectooy last year and now i cry a lot so am i invited?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i will do the scheduling and ranking for when it's time to butt gently caress so everyone can still butt gently caress and not get sore from doing it too much. everyone chips in.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

a starwar betamax posted:

i had a vasectooy last year and now i cry a lot so am i invited?
it should be fine they dont really understand how men's parts work they just like to pickle them when it's over

dreezy posted:

can't turn down a deal like that. hope you're okay managing the gays as well.
i'll prolly sub that out to the first nice smelling man i find but sure

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
im interested in the position of towel manager at the girl island.. made a good trade on the dogs and ended up with a vitamix

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I can operate as the official "meme police"

whenever someone on the island says a meme I beat you with a coconut... cocoanut? cocanut? anyway you get the idea

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Idea man. I have ideas, I just need people to do them.
Like "we should have a kickin' rad flag." See? Now we just need someone to make that and it will be awesome.
But, this is different than "leader" in that I can't be blamed for anything that goes wrong.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

My qualifications:

I can grow weed and shrooms. In addition I know a guy who can provide the other drugs
I once completed the Legends of the Hidden Temple course successfully

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I once completed the Legends of the Hidden Temple course successfully

calling bullshit on that, nobody has ever beaten LotHT

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I'm literally actually a pilot I would fly you to and fro

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I'm literally actually a pilot I would fly you to and fro

bruce dickinson?!?!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I always wondered how the hell someone managed to make a post in the wrong thread, but I finally did it. Not actually sure how I did it either.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Can I be the Jew banker

ill be the other jew banker so that when people need to go to the jew banker they'll look at w98 and say 'lets not go to that jew banker, lets go to the nice one.'

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Bismuth posted:

I always wondered how the hell someone managed to make a post in the wrong thread, but I finally did it. Not actually sure how I did it either.

you can still apply for island membership. i wont hold it against you.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Anthropologist with knowledge of South Pacific horticultural societies and farming methods.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I think I'm pretty good at being part of the fifth column, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I have expert-level knowledge of preservation techniques for 19th century photographs

• Locked thread