Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

i've been trying to grow a beard for months - i have a pretty crazy goatee right now but my sideburns and cheeks are patchy as gently caress. give up or persevere yobbers? that is the question.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Looke

persevere yobber, it will come to you eventually

barfdog

Corbae posted:

persevere yobber, it will come to you eventually

thanks, friend. i figure i've probably gone too far to turn back now. better commit.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

barfdog posted:

thanks, friend. i figure i've probably gone too far to turn back now. better commit.

I have the same problem with the cheeks, friend. Patience is key.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
It puts the beard oil on its beard or else it gets the hose again.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Ben Smash, does your dick butt tattoo have a beard

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
treasure bear

do not show us

do not draw a beard on it with pen and show us, don't

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I grow an ok beard, but a fantastic mustache.

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

I grow a bad moutsache and a bad beard

artists impression

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
any handlebar mustached folks in here

mags

treasure bear posted:

show us

draw a beard on it with pen and show us

:(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

any handlebar mustached folks in here

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

oh ho ho! thats fancy

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

mister magpie posted:

Ben Smash, does your dick butt tattoo have a beard

You're really all about my rear end, arentcha, buddy? My beard is the focal point here in this thread. It is v metal and where I store my power.

mags

your dick but power

paul_soccer12 posted:

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

mister magpie posted:

your dick but power

:sigh: you know if you got to know me you'd know there's more to me than that silly tattoo. Like my bitchin' beard and how we could be Steam friends and play games and talk about our facial hair

mags

i only play euro truck simulator and i have a clean shaven face

paul_soccer12 posted:

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

mister magpie posted:

i only play euro truck simulator and i have a clean shaven face

I could gift you a cool game if you promised to grow a beard

mags

but im going to get a bickle soon and i need to be clean shaven

paul_soccer12 posted:

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

mister magpie posted:

but im going to get a bickle soon and i need to be clean shaven

Is that like some kind of pickle?

FluffieDuckie

magpie when ben smash comes back from his time out i don't want to see any more slap fights between you 2 messing up decent threads

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
My beard is made of three hairs, five feet tall each, on my back

FutonForensic

Mulli posted:

My beard is made of three hairs, five feet tall each, on my back

have you considered the possibility that you're just a really lovely porcupine

Decon

I've been growing a beard since the beginning of November. Didn't realize that growing a beard just before Christmas would mean that most of my Christmas gifts would be beard stuff. Anybody need a brush or some balm?

Composting Toilet

WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER I WOULD GET A LOT OF PERSONAL HYGIENE STUFF, LIKE SOAP AND SHAMPOO...BECAUSE I SMELLED BAD... AND I STILL DO!

/

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
My beard is getting a little out of control. I tried talking sternly to it but it's not listening. Thoughts?

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Ben Smash posted:

My beard is getting a little out of control. I tried talking sternly to it but it's not listening. Thoughts?

positive reinforcement is key. pet the beard. tell it you love it.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Just shaved, sorry beard club.

----------------

Afro Doug

what if instead of a beard that you grew on your face it was bread instead. i'm lolling a lot about this. now i'm thinking of putting oven roasdted turkey and lettuce and tomato all over a mans face. i'm dying here. oil and vinegar... lmao. send help please. tell 911 there's a deranged man at a quiznos

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Afro Doug posted:

what if instead of a beard that you grew on your face it was bread instead. i'm lolling a lot about this. now i'm thinking of putting oven roasdted turkey and lettuce and tomato all over a mans face. i'm dying here. oil and vinegar... lmao. send help please. tell 911 there's a deranged man at a quiznos

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Afro Doug posted:

Piso Mojado

Afro Doug posted:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Afro Doug posted:

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
here is some of my beard

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I tried positive reinforcement on my beard but then it told me to go gently caress myself, lit a cigarette and ollied off my face and into the sunset

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Ben Smash posted:

I tried positive reinforcement on my beard but then it told me to go gently caress myself, lit a cigarette and ollied off my face and into the sunset

man. no matter what you do to raise your beard, you can never really dictate how it'll turn out. it's not your fault.

your beard. is an adult now. its ok.

he'll come back. he loves you.

Admiral_eX_laX fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 15, 2016

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

osirisisdead posted:

here is some of my beard

premium desktop wallpaper material, friend

Macnult

facial hair makes me look like I'm mad about something and I wish it didn't. every single phase has me looking in the mirror like "what's his deal?"
I go from stony-faced stubble, then a serious stache as the grave goatee starts forming, and before I know it I end up with a vexed van dyke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

osirisisdead posted:

here is some of my beard

nice beginners beard. :smugdog:

• Locked thread