Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im probably not gonig to watch that video op. im sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

none of my friends were retarded enough to think the guy in mortal kombat would pop out and say whoopsie after an extremely brutal uppercut

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Toasty!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I thought he was saying Whoopsie. UMKIII on SNES.

you were probably hearing crispy

VariationsEdit

Frosty! (originated from MK3)[3]
Crispy! (originated from UMK3)[4]
Toasty 3D! (originated from MK4)[5]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The song "Been Fweago" by the rapper SpaceGhostPurrp also uses the quote on several ocasions during the song.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

No dude just no. For example Link has a sword

imagine this: mario with a sword

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heres something even more powerful i thought if. luigi with a lightsaber and hes a jedi

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont think coldplay chiptunes should be named after mario, the character we all know and love

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this mario 64 video has blown my mind

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

what i like about the imp zone is people dont feel like they need to keep threads alive. you can just post in them when theres more content

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

This guy should map the jump controller button to B

:staredog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Oh Don Piano posted:

marois foot gets big when he kicks :D

when he headbutts people he has a rams head for a moment

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[begins to really believe theres a racist toad]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yeah thats real impressive when you have freakin fludd. gently caress that guy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

skull mask mcgee posted:

Didn't Crash Bandicoot have some insane poo poo going on? I seem to remember reading an article about that

crash bandicoot has winding levels to limit your view distance and coloured polygons instead of textures so they could get the most detail possible on screen at all times

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GameCube posted:

that isn't weird to me. because i know how computers work

looks like weve got a freakin genius here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dr. Stab posted:

PC game A-button challenges when? Seems like quite a few games you can beat without strafing left.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Randomly thought about this YTD today and figured it was lost to the sands of time but I was surprisingly able to find it with a pretty simple google search. Still one of the greatest things ever.

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/58a3405f936cc-gently caress-you-i-wont-do-what-you-tell-me.php

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i ended up watching the video in the op to learn the secret of in trainings half a press mario maker level

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fixing marios big rear end

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

"in 12 hours with a hex editor I made mario look better while reducing the number of polygons in his model and the number of calculations needed to display him"

making nintendo look real bad there

who would have thought someone could improve on the code of an early 3d game after people have spent 23 years perfecting the technology

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it's p embarrassing in retrospect that henry ford sold so many cars when the modern camry is superior in every way

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

chat is just an endless stream of "trans rights" right now

koopa running for trans rights

im not going to name names but i heard an imp zone mod was hoping koopa would fail

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i was going to make the galaxy brain meme except using differemt stages from that video but i realised i probably wont do that, so if someone wants to farm that idea for empty quotes go right ahead

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*my mind suddenly expanding with the possibilities* the AB button challenge

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007