Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Oh the Five Nights at Freddie's videos are also great if you want to hear the boys yell cusses and scream in terror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

change my name posted:

These Loss.jpg edits are getting way too abstract

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Trabandiumium posted:

full boner rage

Full Spectrum Boner was my favorite ps2 shooting game

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

How's the Polygon Show to listen to if you are not really a current video game person? I don't play Overwatch or have a switch or any console newer than the original Wii, but I like all the people involved. Am I gonna be super lost?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Leper Residue posted:

also simones laugh goes form 'this is the worse thing to be put to audio' to 'simone has the most endearing laugh :)'

Lol if you needed a whole separate podcast to learn to appreciate Simone's laugh

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I would buy those in a heartbeat. Is her pseudonym known? (DM me if necessary.)

She's not shy about it, scope her Twitter for a bit and you'll probably find it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Berzerker posted:

more Shrimp Heaven Now please.

I'll start the shrimp heaven wiki! Anybody know how to do html??

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think there's actually an old episode of mbmbam where Griffin starts doing very obnoxious loud Borat in response to Justin doing his Austin Powers

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

flatluigi posted:

Please don't respond to johnson

He'll throw a loving baseball through you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Eatin' beans and passin' genes