Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Good podcasts and good videos from good people.

I'm slowly working my way through the MBMBAM backlog, at episode 115 or something like that- but I need to step up my game and listen to them more often or I'll never keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PExKw38rntw
How is The Garfield Monstrosity not on the first page.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

move Justin and Griffin to Giant Bomb, and then all the gaming content I've ever wanted will be in the same place

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Is the "great job" something from a recent MBMBaM? I haven't been keeping up with the most recent ones because I'm going through the backlog.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Holy poo poo they read this thread.

this is probably pretty unlikely

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

With David Bowie dead I guess Griffin is my personal hero now.

A worthy replacement.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Maybe I missed something in the podcast, but they mentioned something about "Adventure Zone Nights". What is that?

Also I super enjoyed The The Adventure Zone Zone, I loved getting a look into their thought processes and such.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

New donor-only episode. New characters, new universe, Travis DMs.

Oh, I already listened to that and didn't know it was called that. Never mind!

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Plus, Extreme Restraints gave us the PG-rated candlenights ad.

Still the greatest segment that podcasting has ever produced

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

brb donating again

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I want to know the first episode where they discovered vore- their reaction must be priceless

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

The links to the videos mentioned in the Big Gulp recording are actually dead links now- the vimeo site says "This video cannot be found".

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I've already seen them at least once before, unfortunately. I have no plans on seeing them again.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

gently caress yeah dude, cupholders!

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I just listened to all of CoolGames Inc and I think there's only one of the games they've pitched that I wouldn't buy and play immediately.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Griffin thought that Undertaker/Shane match was "loving amazing" and I'm pretty sure he has no idea what the hell he's talking about because a 40-year old dad vs a 50-year old wrestler resulted in the slowest match in history

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I assume they mean they tried listening to 5 of them, and TAZ was the only one they stuck with?

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I think dogs should be able to vote!

Also I would totally watch a series that's solely Griffin and Justin loving around in Second Life for like ten episodes.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

They apologize about their early comments about furries literally every time the topic comes up and there's like a 90% chance that Griffin has a furaffinity account at this point

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

There was no better possible end to the Second Life series than that

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Source: here

I love that griffin's fursona already has fanart

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Guy Mann posted:

Do we really have to use spoiler tags for an episode that has already aired?

Personally I appreciate it because I won't be able to listen to the episode until later but still want those hot mcelroy thread content updates

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Mikedawson posted:

I like the guy, but it annoys me to no end that he genuinely believes noted transphobe Ru Paul is one of the nicest people in the world.

Then again, a lot of people don't know about that.

I think a lot of people don't realize how lovely drag culture in general (and really, the entire concept if you think about it) is towards trans people.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

when I first read this post I assumed that this was what Griffin was going to choose as his nickname

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I also don't mind Griffin at Polygon because I really enjoy the duo of Griffin and Nick Robinson.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gqv4hVK5bQ

New TIBAS

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Scudworth posted:

My malicious drama-boner has been greatly exaggerated.

This was an unfortunate derail. Enjoy this incredible and adorable MBMBAM artwork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01HTSSDV3Fs

Dang this owns

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

source

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

source

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Am I missing something? Are these just screenshots of the last Car Boys?

what's the most famous 4-panel internet comic in existence?

loss.jpg

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB5r3woO9zI

gently caress you, TJ.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I can't vote on mobile but this owns

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

For a short time Corey Feldman held the Most Likely To Vape title

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

If Yiffin or Ms. Beakman bought the farm I'm declaring a national day of mourning

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mLB0YRckQs

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

greatn posted:

Griffin seemed like he didn't know who Goomy was.

This is disappointing because Goodra is a quality pokemon and now it is lost forever

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Out of curiosity, what's so special about Rotom?

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

holy poo poo

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

The first 50 or so episodes are pretty rough but after that you can pretty much pick anything to listen to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Austin should just be a co-host of Cool Games Inc