Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

Remember the basics of CQC, Snake!

Downloading now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

aniviron posted:

And to bring it back around, it's based closely on the free flash game Pandemic from a decade and a half ago.

loving Madagascar

vvv This makes me really sad. People suck a lot.

SnakesRevenge fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Feb 7, 2020

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

Are these games good?

No

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

The vast majority of that install size is music.

That better be the highest quality Canyon.mid I'll ever hear!

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

For the price of your email I'll send you all the rudeness you can handle

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

ducttape posted:

Not even close. For starters, you always have the right type of cables at the perfect length to never tangle that always plug in correctly. Same for screws. The part you get in the mail is always the same as the part that you ordered. The games tells you in big bold letters that two parts are incompatible, without first having to check that all of your cables are plugged in properly followed by multiple hours of Googling to find out that your RAM uses BOFA architecture, while your power supply can only handle LIGMA.

LIGMA?

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

Son of Rodney posted:

I played zero with no prior knowledge of the series and loved the poo poo out of it. Then tried kiwami 1 and 2 neither of which stuck, and got like halfway through lad. Might try out 4 then, i want more kiryu.

I bounced hard off of Kiwami after finishing zero, but going back a year later I found I absolutely ate it up and devoured Kiwami 2 immediately afterward.

It shows its age more than anything, but 3 is a phenomenal Kiryu story, I say go there if you don't want to give Kiwami another shot.

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

credburn posted:

There's so much in 5 that it is at times the worst game of the series and at other times a real memorable experience. There's just way too much. I start thinking of scenes from Yakuza games and what feels like adventures in Yakuza 3 and 4 and 5 actually are all just different parts of 5 I'm remembering.

I'm in the later half of 5 now, and it's borderline comical the amount of times I've said to myself, "Are they seriously going to toss me into ANOTHER weird minigame, only to spend hours playing that minigame obsessively because I'm having such a blast with it.

That being said, gently caress leveling chickens

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

Mierenneuker posted:

There is no giveaway. This is an elaborate honeypot to out people who didn't buy PC Game of the Year: Vampire Survivors!

I play Vampire Survivors for free* on Game Pass!

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

Drowning Rabbit posted:

If you got it for free though, we don't use free crap we get from this thread. It's just not what's done.

What if I used it to sign up a burner email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnakesRevenge
Dec 29, 2008

~Coxy posted:

An email address is an email address. You can't say it's only half.

Can you email 3.5 times in a week?