Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Just read the recipe. 1/4 cup of sugar, plus banana ketchup.

Wow. Worse than pouring condensed milk on biscuits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

Where is the hot dog?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

Where is the hot dog?

angry that his treats r missing ha ha am i right

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

angry that his treats r missing ha ha am i right

lol i just got to the dog treat part so yeah. I'd imagine hes rather hot!

You did add sugary poo poo at the end so congrats you have the basics of Filipino cooking down.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

Who seriously puts hot dogs in their pasta and covers it with over sugary sauce? Ick.

My cousin spent the summer nannying in Spain and went out for pizza and they asked what she liked on her pizza and she said sausage and they asked her what kind and she says "uh, italian sausage?"

She got a pizza with cut up hotdogs and french fries on it.

I think a lot of other countries eat hotdogs a lot more than we do. Although in this case I'm pretty sure they were just making fun of her.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

FrankieGoes posted:

My cousin spent the summer nannying in Spain and went out for pizza and they asked what she liked on her pizza and she said sausage and they asked her what kind and she says "uh, italian sausage?"

She got a pizza with cut up hotdogs and french fries on it.

I think a lot of other countries eat hotdogs a lot more than we do. Although in this case I'm pretty sure they were just making fun of her.

Pepperoni is sausage in italy or something I can't remember what you get if you ask for it.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I thought euro pizza was just flat bread, red sauce, white cheese, and tomato slices?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

looks good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

social vegan posted:

I thought you were supposed to call it titty dongs.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

social vegan posted:

your voice is too hetero and there's no obnoxious peppy music playing, you made an entire portion of food and not a paper cup of rice, honestly i dont think you have a future here at tito runs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

social vegan posted:

uhhh please resepct the culture you are supposed to use real dog not that fake poo poo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

im sorry i thought i was fusing new ideas into the culture

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
bro did u peel that lime

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

social vegan posted:

:magical: :love:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you guys can't blame him if he wants to use dog food

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

i laughed i cried i learned a lot about another culture thank you my dear

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Social vegan takes the thread from a 1 to a 4 single handedly.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Spanish Manlove posted:

point really should be that you should discourage people from makign those jokes

dude if people were discouraged from making jokes your dad would have pulled out

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wow the whoflungpoop takedown was p loving good!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
For some reaons I sympathized w the fellow all the way up until he started whining in the Toranto thread:

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Yeah so once my fiancée came across and read the thread in which she was repeatedly called an ugly transvestite and I was repeatedly offered money to allow her to be raped, the same one a representative of this paid site repeatedly thought was so hilarious that it must continue, I had to kinda ask myself; Do you, doc, like talking about baseball and and uberchat enough to want to want to be a part of that kind of culture, your thread or not? Is there any venue where a reasonable person could argue that the onus was on me to assume that by posting something online I was inviting that level of abuse, especially to my loved one's appearance race and sexual orientation and especially when I repeatedly tried to stop it without making a big pissy fuss?

Hilariously, despite our weird hive mind here, the answer is no. Amazing how a moment spent trying to explain to a normal person "no, those aren't rape threats and crushing insults, those guys just think they're funny" that you kinda sit up and realize, nope; whether or not free speech protects SA, and whether or not the creepiest posters were given whopping 6 hour probs, I am not gonna be a part of a community like that. Thank you Toronto thread for your support.

Despite the popular opinion, I have a business to run. See you in the spring.

THats some good ownage piled high I tell ya what

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Yeah and the way she was dressed she was just askin for it right

That kind of defense literally doesn't matter in any meaningful way past a certain point.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

social vegan posted:

I liked the traditional phlipiño music playing towards the end, they may not have good food but they do have good music down there!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

social vegan posted:

holy poo poo this thread does not stop giving

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

social vegan posted:

lmao

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
the proper response when someone in GBS offers to have sex with your wife for $5000 is "ok deal" and then hit him with a toxx

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
why does the OP look like he's dying of AIDS in the kickstarter video? Is it cause he has AIDS?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

social vegan posted:

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

rakovsky maybe posted:

why does the OP look like he's dying of AIDS in the kickstarter video? Is it cause he has AIDS?

I think so yea thats why they got engaged and are going after their dream before they are ready afaik,

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Op you and your lady look like cool people and I hope your business succeeds at a modest profit

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

you know what gently caress it, if i'm ever in toronto i'll eat at your restaurant op. that is a very unlikely scenario tho as i am banned from the nation of canada for at least 10 years

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

JakeP posted:

take it to tumblr franco

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

why would you have filipino food when you could have literally any other asian countries food. I guess they're better than like, Cambodia?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Profondo Rosso posted:

why would you have filipino food when you could have literally any other asian countries food. I guess they're better than like, Cambodia?

i think i would rather have filipino food instead of north korean food

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I offered the guy money why doesn't he focus on that instead of tales of crushing insults from the internet

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the only fusion i am familiar with involves a couch and a candidate for a tlc show about morbid shut-ins

someone make a restaurant that embraces the culture of these proud people

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
interesting counterpoint: if you can pass through the axe grinder that is gbs u can probably sell ice to eskimos, a sad day for a sad man

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

rabble rabble posted:

interesting counterpoint: if you can pass through the axe grinder that is gbs u can probably sell ice to eskimos, a sad day for a sad man

To be honest if he had just made a funny video for the mod challenge and ignored the kids calling his fiance a tranny, he probably would have got his goal easily. I Guarantee some goons would have thrown him some pity bucks if he actually made a fun video.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

jackyl posted:

dude if people were discouraged from making jokes your dad would have pulled out
god drat

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

:eyepop:

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
if i post a photo of me and my girl would i get offered money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

max4me posted:

if i post a photo of me and my girl would i get offered money?

no but i'll offer having sex with your trans girlfriend

• Locked thread