Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

OP, if you're making legit filipino food you should be using your mom's kitchen and also your mom should be making it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

also one mor ething, my brother is a relaly big instagrammer so if you send me money for his plane ticket and hotel, i can ensure he makes your food really popular on the internet

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Because Id rather be banned from a comedy forum than record a racist sexist or otherwise disgusting video of myself to post online?

as a pinoy, this is offensive because you assume we can't take jokes. gently caress you, racist.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

dreezy posted:

so he should keep the kitchen spic and span.

lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Filipino spaghetti is full of hot dogs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

lol at goons being once bitten twice shy. They gave money to a racist hot dog man so now they won't give to someone not racist but that could be because of the shitshow gbs 2 became

what if we donate money to him then he goes to syria and then gq blames us????

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a starwar betamax posted:

Hey does anybody remember when I gave the OP the challenge because I don't know when 24 hours runs out??

he needs more time. everyone know filipeno cuisine takes hours of effort and isn't "boil this for a few hours " or "fry this for a few minutes" !!!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

filipino classic street food

mmm bread and cheese ice cream

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

op, make spaghetti the wrong way to show you're capable of being a pinoy restaurateur

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

filipinos usually get pissed when people call them mexicans cause they look very similar so i can see why the op was offended that someone called his fiancee a tranny

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

mexicans are good and I don't see why anyone should be offended to be called a mexican.

asians are p racist

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

okay I'll admit that my aunt doesn't like to walk out in the street around her ebecause the "spanishes" are out there.

my cousin's daughter got in trouble at school because she wouldn't share toys with the "dirty" kids (she's a very light skinned pinay)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

uhhh please resepct the culture you are supposed to use real dog not that fake poo poo

• Locked thread