Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
can social vegan please write the script? thats my mod challenge social vegan has to write the script or i am going to write bad things about whoever keeps it from happening in my diary and as they said the pen is mightier than the sword so dont mess with me pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
donating all my positive energy for 24 hours and in this economy that is as good as gold fwiw

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

if i get to write the script then i wouldn't have 2 ask if op is gonna say titty dongs i'm basically over here slapping at my thighs and chest like a man running on a titty dongplatform

social vegan posted:

imagine a world where every sentence is finished w a man holding up two peace signs and saying he is not acrook

you writing this poo poo down OP? social v is going to save your rear end yet.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whoflungpoop posted:

I want to marry ur brain

I called dibs darnit

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I mean he already has a script it should be an easy slam dunkaroo but he cans mustard up the confidence to put out the vid to save his hiney

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey guys let me ask this comedy forum for money....

... They are making jokes at my expense?! Well I never!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Well i have a business to run!

*searches for new place to beg for money*

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey pals just wanted to see how this comedy has developed oh geese literally the funniest thing posted is a plate of spegett oh geese you guys come on

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whoflungpoop posted:

the responses by Toronto thread who genuinely like him are the best

This funny tho thanks poop

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Microwaves Mom posted:

spagett and red hotdogs with marshmallows stabbed into them. Ugh if thats staple filipino food I really wouldnt eat it.

It's literally what I made when I was 11 that and peanut butter chocolate pickle sandwich

Don't steal it from
Me you fillofiles I swear to the holy gosh

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hi bb :wink:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey guys I like Franco he reminds me of the kid that always showed up to highschool In a suit and we need that sort of style around here to class this joint up sure he eats his own boogers unapologetically but did you check out that cummerbund?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JakeP posted:

Anytime someone brings up victim blaming to shame someone, and the topic of discussion that the person is recognized as a victim for is because the person got picked on is just embarassing and pathedic. Victim blaming is pretty specific to sexual assault and rape victims, not some dude who can't handle his wife being called names, and doing so takes away from a very serious issue and makes the concept of victim blaming seem way less serious.

In other word, you are the loving worst franco, and are not the beacon of social justice you think you are, you are just part of the problem.

I didn't want to participate in the silly derail but I agree it's one of those "loaded statements" that people clung onto like "it's not my job to educate you" where they take a very valid term and appropriate it to support their personal narrative of moral validity.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm the limp pink hot dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

i laughed i cried i learned a lot about another culture thank you my dear

• Locked thread