Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if ur shithole restaurant opens i, social vegan, will come there and eat something w meat or whatever dookie squeezes u got in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

your lovely dreams are worth less than one of your dumb gay canadian pennies

we don't have pennies anymor

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

please factcheck ur ownz

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

(we had to round them down to 0)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ya u can smell the dreads of kensington from blocks away or that's just chinatwon

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

kensington is a great place 2 buy the pants w the poo poo stains preinstalled but they also have coffee that is served in a fun and funky atmosphere

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my dad said he'll come down and try ur gook food 2

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

update my dad said he doesnt think it's actual gook food? we're confused

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Merdifex posted:

is toronto even a good place for a "fusion" food stand?

i live near a good place wher they fuse half-eaten or rotting mexican food w the dumpster out back and it's k

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi i'm a non moron and i am excited to eat ur chinese hotdogs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

- not much actually, this dude is WAY more organized and together than I gave him credit for

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what if carribean and mexican or w/e peole hate each other? where's the market then

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

im opening a restaurant where i serve jamaican patties but with pizza filling i've ben thinking about it for a week who in/

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

Have you ever jerked on pizza? It's really good!

ya

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Enfield posted:

im in ive been managing restaurants since before i could legally drink and all my sanity had already eroded away leaving only a tiny black core of hatred that i use to flay the souls of lesser men until they are twisted around my arm

cool i have never worked in a restaurant but i've got a can-do attitude and think i'm a lil wacky and bohemian so i know the kids will dig my new take on an old classic

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

only if u finish last

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

in ur script can u call ur stand titty dong's? just spitballing here

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if i get to write the script then i wouldn't have 2 ask if op is gonna say titty dongs i'm basically over here slapping at my thighs and chest like a man running on a titty dongplatform

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

imagine a world where every sentence is finished w a man holding up two peace signs and saying he is not acrook

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

how much of the lyrics from chop suey can be in the script

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi social vegan here with titty dongs making a chinese burrito its like a normal burrito but it's made by a man with a child's brain you see china made paper we all know that but did u know that mexico made edible paper anyways time to pack this thing full of street rat of whatever we eat in philipines a dash of rear end juice and now i seal it closed with my human spurts good night and god bless eat at titty dongs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

at the end of ur speech do the D-generation-X suck it gesture but have one of ur eggrolls hanging out ur fly

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you: Hey everybody today we're gonna make some filipeno food
me: *walks in off screen looking buff and beefy* fili whaT?
you: filipeno
me: *turns the camera* let's try filling my mouth hole first, buster

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if i make a video can i become a filipeno man?? pleas respond

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

No, that was from people being gross in the thread.

i wish u were as easy 2 ignore as the couple people making bad jokes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi im tito and im ron are u like me are u a white man who likes adventure ya
i bet u r do u like ur hot dogs inside a tortilla same
come on down to tito ron's wrap ur dog and have a good time
peace int he middle east, enough killing in the philipenes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sir_Charles posted:

is every Canadian a tremendous wuss or just the ones who post here?

ya

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

Where is the hot dog?

angry that his treats r missing ha ha am i right

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

im sorry i thought i was fusing new ideas into the culture

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

BTW I have a DIGITAL PRIZE I'd like to send you but I dont guess you have plat so uh, you have an email or po box or phone number or something?

but i...i do have plat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can u guys see me am ir eal can u read this

• Locked thread