Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

No slaw dogs, nothing piled high, and no racism = no money from me, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How's your vent hood situation?

This venture of yours will revitalize the local economy and provide a local youth hangout where underprivileged teens can go to acquire ther first handjob, correct?

Do you have any menu items that could be made to rhyme with frog?

How do you explain your horrible post Christmas timing, which will not allow anyone to cancel their Christmas in order to send you money for nothing? What do you expect me to cancel? Easter? That's a low dollar holiday, friend.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

jackyl posted:

what is the logo on he hat? is it Houston Texans?

Is the Texans mascot a loving bird?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

homewrecker posted:

I went to high school with your fiance, haven't talked to her in a long time but it's nice to see she's doing well, all the best to the both of you

Did you bang her while you were in HS?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

filipinos are chill and cool and smoke their cigs bakwe (backwards)

They smoke the filter?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bicol express is the only good Filipino food I've ever had. Everything else they make is basically hog slop.

Which makes sense. I mean, when you're getting your rear end kicked in GDP per capita by countries like Angola and Bhutan, are you really going to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to make delicious food? Or are you going to be busy trying to not starve to death, and how you can get to the internet cafe that's 32 miles away so you can place an ad for selling your daughter to an American (after which your entire family will show up on his doorstep).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

the great deceiver posted:

in america and i guess the phillipines it's pretty standard to add sugar to marinara obviously but ya it should be sweetened with red wine

Most good American recipes that you see won't have any, but even the ones I've seen that do it's like 1 teaspoon for 2 quarts of sauce or something.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

el B posted:

What's with all the fuckin marshmallows?

And the doobie thread and the lovely Filipino food thread have now achieved a perfect union in the eyes of the all seeing hotdog lord.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

oh nice. sorry i said mean things about your town in the other thread I've just always thought of sac as being a cow town

I don't know about it being a cow town, but it's definitely a totally worthless shithole. Luckily 99% of sac resident's cars are incapable of making it more than 20 miles without breaking down, or Reno (which is inarguably and literally a million times better) would be inundated with sac refugees.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

Who seriously puts hot dogs in their pasta and covers it with over sugary sauce? Ick.

My cousin spent the summer nannying in Spain and went out for pizza and they asked what she liked on her pizza and she said sausage and they asked her what kind and she says "uh, italian sausage?"

She got a pizza with cut up hotdogs and french fries on it.

I think a lot of other countries eat hotdogs a lot more than we do. Although in this case I'm pretty sure they were just making fun of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

I thought you were supposed to call it titty dongs.

• Locked thread