Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Didn't read thread but lol OP you are going to be bankrupt in a couple years if you do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tommy John posted:

And yes, if we don't turn a profit over the summer then that would get dire, but taking all your income and paying down your bills into the future for 6 months before you quit can mitigate that a fair bit.

LMAO! You are loving stupid if you are aware of this but still going for it

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

HoAssHo posted:

Honestly the fact that you have any experience at all selling people food puts you ahead of the game compared to a lot of people who just have some vague dream to open a restaurant.

the difference is those people are way less likely to end up broke and homeless than the OP

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tommy John posted:

I'm a 20 something white straight male with no accent or deformities.

Its not fair, but I have to gently caress up well beyond the realm of "tried to open a business doing what i love" to end up unemployed and homeless.

its after you fail at running the business and have to put yourself into severe personal debt to try to maintain the failing business that you become broke and homeless, unless you mean you can move back in with mom and dad, in which case you are broke and homeless but not on the street.

Like what is this post? If you were so privlidged why do you need to beg for money on the internet? Clearly you don't have the money to fund and maintain this, and have no idea of how expensive it is to run and maintain a restaurant. People lose their homes all the time trying to keep their stupid rear end restaurant running dreams alive. Its like the number one business that is most likely to fail.

You are a loving idiot

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
How much "restaurant managing" experience do you have between the two of you? And by that I do not mean shift supervisor at your local Hardees

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Toronto:

6 year old girl trapped in a 52 year old mans body

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
honestly this guy seems dumb enough that he could possibly be a canadian doobie

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla posted:

OP had a meltdown in LAN, lmbo

wow no one even made fun of his wifes sexual orientation, just her gender. I hate being falsely accused :(

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyway time to ban

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Digital Fingers posted:

See, I thought the tranny and rape jokes were distasteful at first but in hindsight it turns out they were actually funny.

lmbo ya!

get triggered you stupid loving bitch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

It's because he didn't know the difference between fiance and fiancee

His wife has some mannish features as well

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

During the "i should post my kickstarter in gbs because gently caress it what would happen?" thinking phase I don't think the OP thought people would be disgusting to his wife for no reason.

Goes to show how loving stupid the OP is then

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
take it to tumblr franco

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

So blame the victim. got it. Neat.

LMAO

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anytime someone brings up victim blaming to shame someone, and the topic of discussion that the person is recognized as a victim for is because the person got picked on is just embarassing and pathedic. Victim blaming is pretty specific to sexual assault and rape victims, not some dude who can't handle his wife being called names, and doing so takes away from a very serious issue and makes the concept of victim blaming seem way less serious.

In other word, you are the loving worst franco, and are not the beacon of social justice you think you are, you are just part of the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

lmao

• Locked thread