Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Azerban posted:

itt someone compared kensington market and manhattan fuckin lol goddamn

In all fairness Toronto is basically knockoff NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

goon project: burn Kensington to the loving Ground

Urban redevelopment like in Robocop

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tinder has done it again!

quote:

My girlfriend and I met on Tinder, started a relationship, and then started a business

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

in nfl rookie camp part of the orientation stuff is how to manage their money and what not to do with it and the first thing they tell them is DONT OPEN A RESTAURANT IDIOT

Yeah a majority of restaurants and bars fail within a few years of opening due to reasons such as lack of practical experience.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BigBoss posted:

A bank wants their money back.

banks also expect a business plan and other things for a small business loan

5000 in free money from Kickstarter is a much better deal

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I gave $5 since I want the tinderella story to have a happy ending.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

goons please give me money so i can finally live my dream of owning a playstation 4

Do you have a tinderella?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

How will you prevent graffiti paint from getting into the food, since you picked knockoff Haight Ashbury for the location?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Is there any open Kickstarter right now for nuking Toronto?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

What's a foodie?

I heard they were some sort of weird cult that brags about eating food poor people can't afford.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

social vegan posted:

update my dad said he doesnt think it's actual gook food? we're confused

it's fusion food aka make it less scary for white people

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Butcher posted:

Also the Canadian economy is probably going to continue to poo poo the bed further for the next year or longer, so commercial rents will probably be even more affordable if you hold off until you have a decent cash reserve to start with.

A bed making GBS threads economy may also have significant impacts on profit margins for a brand new restaurant if enough people start feeling crunched for income.

His post was a clever plan to get his hand on some valuable US dollars since CAD is making GBS threads the bed.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Banks expect a real business proposal as part of the small business loan underwriting process.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gently caress the ROW posted:

he's gonna be another chink in the wall

This is incredibly offensive

Filipinos are actually the mexicans of asia, Roman catholic religion and great chicken adobo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

a lot of my friends growing up were filipino and i learned a bit about their cultural stuffs but mostly about how hawaiian asians are racist to an extent that would make alabama blush and even tho japanese hated chinese and koreans hated japanese they all considered themselves above filipinos which is lol bc filipinos are chill and cool and smoke their cigs bakwe (backwards)

Filipinos, Thais and Vietnamese seem to be only the cool chill asians who don't look like they are thinking about throwing themselves off the nearest bridge

• Locked thread