Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
tater tots are called that because compared to the most popular form of fried tater, the french fry, they are short and fat, mirroring the differences between an adult and a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
the name cheeseburger might seem odd (point out cheeseburg on a map), but that's just proof that mcdonald's is an old company, put it up there with the imperial system as something dumb that's just stuck around. but just like the world is switching to metric, mcdonald's is adopting more logical names: made of chicken, smaller than a chicken, that's a junior chicken

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

as the amuse-bouche has become more common it has also become more pedestrian. restaurants at the vanguard are experimenting with the perplex-bouche, the irk-oeil, the pique-pied. the logical endpoint is for diners to be pelted with small foods as they run naked through the restaurant.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the true personal pizza: sized proportional to your privates, priced proportional to your salary

ty nesamdoom!

Shaquin

weird posted:

the name cheeseburger might seem odd (point out cheeseburg on a map), but that's just proof that mcdonald's is an old company, put it up there with the imperial system as something dumb that's just stuck around. but just like the world is switching to metric, mcdonald's is adopting more logical names: made of chicken, smaller than a chicken, that's a junior chicken

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 24, 2016

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

as the amuse-bouche has become more common it has also become more pedestrian. restaurants at the vanguard are experimenting with the perplex-bouche, the irk-oeil, the pique-pied. the logical endpoint is for diners to be pelted with small foods as they run naked through the restaurant.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Manifisto posted:

the true personal pizza: sized proportional to your privates, priced proportional to your salary

This is my pizza, it was made for me. *jumps inside and falls through pizza world until you come out the other side as bread sticks*

----------------

FluffieDuckie

weird posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

City of Glompton

macaroon roe, how fancy

GEExCEE

weird posted:

tater tots are called that because compared to the most popular form of fried tater, the french fry, they are short and fat, mirroring the differences between an adult and a baby

weird posted:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
As a big eater I just don't "get" small food

City of Glompton

tonight's special:

diminutive cow smothered in halfling mushrooms, with papa baked potato and tiny guy broccolies

dessert: like a cake, but smaller

Scaly Haylie

:eyepop:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ChairmanMeow posted:

Rama of Ra
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
http://youtu.be/Gj4-E5Hs3Kc

also I like tiny ravioli more than big ravioli they seem to be a more gentlemanly stuffed pasta

weird

by zen death robot

City of Glompton posted:

tonight's special:

diminutive cow smothered in halfling mushrooms, with papa baked potato and tiny guy broccolies

dessert: like a cake, but smaller

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a new restaurant opened up here recently called "Periodic", all i can say is don't order from the group 1 menu if all you're having to drink is a glass of water

----------------

smoobles

I enjoy the refreshing taste of coca-cola in moderate quantities; I only drink a doll cup of it a day.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jan 25, 2016

----------------

Squidwards Ghost

ChairmanMeow posted:

joke_explainer

it was a very fancy tapas place, with the tiniest dishes imaginable. This one dish was just a single uranium atom. my dining companion grabbed his knife and asked if I wanted a bite as he made to cut it in half. I yelled no but it was too late, we're both dead now

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it's easier to pass a camel through a needle's eye than a rich man to enter the kingdom of god, that's why poor people eat tiny slivers of rice

----------------

Scaly Haylie

joke_explainer posted:

it was a very fancy tapas place, with the tiniest dishes imaginable. This one dish was just a single uranium atom. my dining companion grabbed his knife and asked if I wanted a bite as he made to cut it in half. I yelled no but it was too late, we're both dead now

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

smoobles posted:

I enjoy the refreshing taste of coca-cola in moderate quantities; I only drink a doll cup of it a day.

they used to call that a thimble, how times have changed!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jan 25, 2016

Scaly Haylie

it's true, there were many words we have discarded to achieve more pleasant and effective communication.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jan 25, 2016

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I wish I had a doll cup of whiskey.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jan 25, 2016

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Qwerinty

by zen death robot

mister magpie posted:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jan 25, 2016

----------------

City of Glompton

mister magpie posted:

I wish I had a Barbie swimming pool of whiskey.

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 25, 2016

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
rice is up there as small foods go
rice is for when you're angryhungry and want to eat 10,000 of something

Scaly Haylie

cereal too

treasure bear

checking the shelves for big rice

Stik3

From President of the colonies to this.

literally a fish posted:

rice is up there as small foods go
rice is for when you're angryhungry and want to eat 10,000 of something

if i want to eat 10,000 of something i just have pancakes at my aunts

(the maple syrup had ants in it last time!)

drilldo squirt

----------------

drilldo squirt

A single piece of salami on top of a cracker.

----------------

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

alnilam

i always grind my coffee because i like it to be as small as possible, the beans are too large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Cornish hen ketchup wings served on a filthy folding table (The LizWizFam Cookbook 37)

• Locked thread