Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Oh look, another Doobie thread, I wonder what happen---

Hey wait, we just loving had a tribute for this shitlord, what the gently caress

Tasha you goddamn idiot. Just why.... why... you had the perfect out :doh:

Poop has had enough of touching back and is delivering spinning dragon kicks at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Eonwe posted:

I just think Ralp closing the threads in the past was maybe ok
It pretty much had to be done or it would just be endless people going "this thread is poo poo, gas" over and over, interspersed with people actually trying to throw vile poo poo in the thread to get it gassed for that. People enjoy making lovely threads but they take an extreme offense to having one they don't like stick around too long and decide it's more fun to threadshit.

Come to think of it, goons and Tasha have a lot in common that way. Fucker can't let a thing be, has to stir up some poo poo for no reason.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Spanish Manlove posted:

Call me crazy, but I think threads should be good.
Yes, and threadshitting is the way to go about making good threads wooeey boy howdy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i love this discussion about how a previous thread should have been posted this is amazing i am on the edge of my seat what point will they point out next what will they recall what are their opinonis please continue this is great
See, this thread is 100% better already woooohoooo we're really goin places now!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

^ rip Eonwe, sorry you're dead :ohdear:

tomstuart posted:

hosed up if false
:agreed:

I wouldn't be surprised if whatever receptionist they got at a funeral home doesn't know poo poo about what is going on with the land, but i bet she's spot on about never having any customers at the ol og hous

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

More importantly we need the numbers on how Doob is keeping the site alive. Someone call Steadfast and see if they have any combos

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

tomstuart posted:

i wish we could get some clarification from the 'tax on twitter
did you try sending a tweet

i mean i would but clearly you know the hard hitting questions to ask

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

FuhrerHat posted:

your reporting is good i just wanted to pose the "we done gone too far" argument but my food is done now so please continue
We went too far over and over, then when we stopped the Doobs would get lonely and do something to get our attention again. It's not even remotely unexpected at this point

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

facebook jihad posted:

Penny's...ON THE DOLLAR
what is she doing up there

get down from there Penny :ohdear:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Daedra posted:

crashcat, manlove, ralp

we've reached the holy trinity of cast outs
is it really a trinity if they all hate each other's guts

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

tomstuart posted:

also someone ask lowtax about the doobie slush fund blood money a discerning and questioning public needs to know
I did, he admitted everything

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/691707705430401025

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kurtofan posted:

where does the dog end and the horror begin.
somewhere after the must

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

lmbo!!! dang man,
we try to give Doob a proper forums burial and this is how he repays us :mad:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Doobie's is dead, long live Dooby's

Every other Doob in the world has more fuckin gumption than our Doob

null posted:

Is the diner facebook page still there? I thought I had a link but it doesn't work. Not looking to post anything.
Strangely enough he left up the auto shop page though

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

null posted:

Guess this is truly the end. I thought I saw some post where he mentioned a possible comeback but maybe that was the concessions thing people were talking about.
Who the gently caress knows, he might just flip out in a month or two and decide to do something else completely idiotic and egg on a bunch of unrelated internet people

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Spanish Manlove posted:

Fetus tree overstepping the "look but don't touch" boundary dot jay peg
He was just the only one dumb enough to be identifiable though, a lot of idiot goons made a lot of lovely jokes on that Facebook and had the sense not to own them

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:negative:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Drunk Nerds posted:

I also enjoyed the mod-frustrating paradox, where closing the thread due to no new content would make doobie do something content-worthy.
Doobs Knew

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

When are we gonna find the dirt Doobie has on Lowtax?

When are we gonna find how much the quarterly (oddly specific) payments are?

Thank God I screen capped that now that he officially killed the Facebook.
I want it to be real, no matter how obviously he's trolling

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:vince:

Holy poo poo.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Emanuel Collective posted:

isn't that the fake twitter account
nah that's his. well, Tasha probably runs it tbh

whichever ungrateful shitlord it is didn't remember that they already blocked me on twitter :shrug:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

^ of course he is, he always has
that's basically the doob story in one emote

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

null posted:

It's fake. Why would Doobie tweet about some indie game?
because whoever was using his Windows Phone couldn't figure out how to get it to stop posting tweets

sent from Windows Mail™

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

man that aint right, don't drag Granny Beta Max into this, Doob

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Berious posted:

I'd say the funny tweets are piled high
i think my favorite part is him calling out the same couple of posters every drat time, as if we're secret frogger cabal ringleaders, totally ignoring the more offensive poo poo others have done

I'd love to know what sort of loving strings he thinks I'm pulling :tinfoil:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mange Mite posted:

you posted like 10 times as much as a normal person in the doobie threads, are you really surprised
yeah but with that Doob logic some shithead in D&D should be president

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Saurus posted:

i think i'd be a good president
best get to posting then, a lot more :shrug:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SaltLick posted:

Did Tasha use twitter for all her dumb poo poo? I feel facebook was Doobies yin to Tasha's crazy twitter yang. The universe is out of balance
Tasha was also on Facebook battling the gays, so we'll never really know how much of the og hous posts were Doob's

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I do find it kind of funny that in those three years nobody else got their local diner or whatever to make a Frog Dog since ol Doob didn't want it

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

If hellthread has taught me anything, now is when we start a Patreon and make mad cash from these death threats

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Gaspy Conana posted:

stay tuned for doobie in my game.... coming soon
u mite finish that game...

ask for it

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

DoomLazer posted:

What's Deadmaus5's stance on Doobie threads?
well he didn't tweet @doobie so it looks kinda grim

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

What's weird with Tasha's Facebook is she has like literally four of them. I'd chalk it up to she probably forgot her password 3 times and just plum gave up and made new ones, except they are constantly updated regularly.
So I didn't just imagine that. Huh. I just figured it was another unfunny goon but they did seem to be updated with the same stuff about the same time. :psyduck:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cantaloupe posted:

he's not wrong
but it's a 4chan screenshot

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic
you have no idea what you've missed :shrug:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lord Binky posted:

what did I miss outside of people still stalking the hotdog guy years after the funny part happened
You missed a bumbling redneck and his psychotic homophobic wife continually taunt an unseen internet forum on a working business's only online page every time we lost interest. You missed him refusing to make the only item that ever sold well because he'd rather fail as a wing shack basically reselling the frozen poo poo he bought the day before. You missed them trying to get every gay person in the county fired from their job because the courts allowed gay marriage in Alabama. You missed him closing everything down for retarded, made up reasons despite the repeated pleas of all ten or so of his customers.

And I just fell for it because I know all you want is a big block of text to ignore, quote and say it's poo poo

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chill la Chill posted:

What happens when Doobie finds the rare Pepe pics or the comic it came from? :ohdear:
it's okay cause you see we're the human being froggers, so any gay stuff he finds is just posting about us being satanic and gay

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mange Mite posted:

You actually are a human being though
Is that a proposition? We could go get gay married in Reform and really piss them off

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Rambling Robot posted:

i hardly think there have been much poop touching, not counting the donations.
Pretty much the Yelp page (who the gently caress in rural Alabama would even use Yelp) and Facebook reviews were the only poop touching, and I don't think they really had any effect. There were also some fake Twitters but again nobody was going to read them. Doob will insist that those were what doomed him instead of the fifty other really obvious things we kept pointing out. Never mind that his anti-frogger sprees on facebook probably made him look worse to the locals than any stupid prank reviews that were easily downvoted out of sight.

Not that it would have made a difference if they got legitimate reviews, cause the one bad one they did get gave us "lol coleslaw is cold"

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Panniculus Rift posted:

hmmmm those bodies dont look like they've been buried properly
cold bodies are cold lol

obviously they wanted to bury them but plum give out

let the KIDS!!! bury how they want

ice cold corpses... out of the grave

special body special, gotta git em gone

are there any other memes i missed :effort:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dave Concepcion posted:

In der Flasche!!!

drat, Juggalos have come a long way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

:wtc: is he talking about?
I assume he read this post and thought they were serious

Rambling Robot posted:

It's true.

The Alambana Underground Queer Network (Alaqueen) bought a flower shop and some land right next to Doobie's.

At first they wanted to paint the building in the rainbow colors, but eventually they just sold it to some funeral business or whatever - on the condition that they got rid off Doobie. A fair deal if you ask me.

• Locked thread