Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

OWLS! posted:

TimNeisel, log in and make the OP of this thread Groon CEO.

This is the only way that the Greater Goon can prosper once more.

Peace.

He doesn't play eve, also no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

nessin posted:

Level 5 Mission question for someone out there, how difficult are the missions with other fighters? (Stray Carrier, Light's Out, etc...) I can't find any list that recommends doing them but not why so I'm wondering if NPC fighters are a huge problem or if it's something else entirely?

They're probably just not good for blitzing

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

nigga crab pollock posted:

so for battleships, cap booster 800s or 3200 if im flying a baby vargur maelstrom?

Do 3200s even fit in a heavy cap booster?

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Smart money's on forgetting the Liquid Ozone to light the Cyno if he was orbiting you.

no, he forgot that you can't drop into deadspaces, even the entry gate

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

FranktheBank posted:

Oh... I knew you couldnt inside. I didn't know outside was fine. How far away from gate does someone have to be?

I believe it's any grid in the site, but I haven't tested it so I could be wrong about that

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

FranktheBank posted:

So, the people that I know are solo blops tengus, with no fleet behind them, are no threat to me in my DED site?

Well, there's nothing stopping them from probing you out, leaving system, cynoing their fleet back on the gate to your system, and then jumping back and tackling you for their fleet

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

FranktheBank posted:

Right, but then there would be more than 1 red and I would just warp off. Thats good to know.

The fleet doesn't come in until after you're tackled

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

dialhforhero posted:

What a curious way to write Sigma Supremacy.

Shut the gently caress up, andupor

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

FranktheBank posted:

I went on my first success solo gank roam. I wish in a stratios. I caught a proc, vni, ishtar (semi bling fit) and a cyno rookie ship (lol). I am absolutely hooked. I have added a little bling to my fit and am willing to drop around 500m on implants. I wanted to get an LG ascendancy... but apparently it doesn't exist. I was considering Talisman for neuts, but I doubt it would make a real difference. Nomad set takes 1 sec off my align time (from 4 to 3).

The other options was something like:
Slot 6) 5% velocity or 13% warp speed (Probably t2 the warp rigs with it)
Slot 7) 5% shield capacity
Slot 8) 5% to MWD speed? Nothing else looks appealing.
Slot 9) Nothing looks appealing, 5% shield recharge is like 3hp/s
Slot 10) Nothing

So my question is if there is an LG set that would be worth using? Or should I just use slot 6-10s)

Here is the fit for reference -

[Stratios, Gank Stratios]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Damage Control II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Disruptor II
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Gistum B-Type EM Ward Amplifier

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Nosferatu II
Medium Energy Nosferatu II

Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Gecko x2
Warrior II x5
Warrior II x5
Berserker II x5
Valkyrie II x4
Berserker II x1

Medium Armor Repairer II x1
Expanded Probe Launcher II x1
Nanite Repair Paste x300
Sisters Combat Scanner Probe x8
Mobile Depot x1

Thanks!

Snakes or talismans, probably. If you're going to go with those, you do want the omega for your slot 6, as well. Or the ascendancies for more warp speed

E: or if the ascendancies don't exist then nevermind for those

TimNeilson fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Sep 25, 2016

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

OpticalRape posted:

I am advocating for the social acceptance of xenuria

why would you ever do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!
If you're only flying t1 fit t1 ships, like you're limited to with the alpha clone nonsense, then do whatever you want. If you're flying an actual fit you should have the ship skill to 4.

• Locked thread