Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Fry's really only facing 3 charges after all that? drat shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Is it true Fry made the FBI shout "hallelujah" before he would surrender?

Not only true, but streamed live on the interbutts!

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Otisburg posted:

Twice, did his hand move to draw forth his weapon
and, lo, twice did his fat fingers emerge bereft
and on the third fumbled draw, our LORD was laid low

And upon that day,
The LORD was rekt

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

What do you think the lifespan is on a guy setting up a big rear end machine gun that's pointed at a bunch of feds

error>stack_underflow

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Recently read The Mad Bomber of New York, it's a fascinating story of a domestic terrorist who operated in the US for decades. George Metesky, the Bomber, had severe paranoid schizophrenia, and the descriptions of how he thought of Consolidated Edison, his big boogeyman, and the way the SovCits think of FEMA/Obama/BLM was disturbingly parallel. Schizophrenia typically grabs hold and gets worse as people age. Are these people really mentally ill instead of being stupid?

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

IAMNOTADOCTOR posted:

Onze of my Dutch patients is a sovereign citizen. He is also suing the Dutch government for treating his add with amphetamines, which is clearly the same as giving drugs to children. He expects to be awarded the 2.5 billion euro that was falsely used for his treatment and requested me to prescribe medical marijuana as a treatment for his add.

Why is there a Dutch sovereign citizen? I have no idea. Please contain the crazy USA.

Why do you have patients, you are clearly not a doctor?

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

I am a grizzled combat veteran and ex-peace officer who is literally wearing the flag I took down from the pole in my front yard so as to warm it before restoring it to its triangular display box. I can sense, through my attunement to the patriotic energies that flow through this nation which are amplified by my flag pole antenna, exactly what happened in that courtroom, which itself is a locus point of federal energy.

As I see the events play out before me, the brave marshalls are especially vivid and bright because they act on behalf of the Constitution. But Mumford is a black body, a complete void radiating hatred for our shared values. Not only was Mumford itching for a fight, he intended to kill everyone in that room.

God bless those brave marshalls and their swift actions.

o7 thank you fr yr srvice

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I volunteer as tribute. I'm a terrible, hosed up person already. Have me throw the switch.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Jesus loving wept.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
lookin' for that sweet 55 gallon drum of lube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Telsa Cola posted:

Judge gives me a sentencing of 42069 years.

Me:Nice.

I hoot and holler into supermax