Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's Your Stance on the Oregon Militia?
its easy to dismiss these protests, but if these brave men don't stand up for the rights of white, gun owning landowners, who will?
well at least most of those men will get their wish and occupy federal property indefinitely.
I'm sorry, why exactly are they occupying and digging holes in this place? Did I miss something?
View Results

• Locked thread
mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
more like ammon hunky :kimchi:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
do they have showers in the visitor center? that's all i find myself wondering

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
the musty, acrid smell of freedom

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

alnilam posted:

Well boys we're stocked up on bagel bites, pierogies, frozen pizzas, and pizza rolls, got a massive lan party going... if the man cuts the power then hell boys it's time to break out the candles and play d&d, and who among us hasn't eaten uncooked bagel bites before

*a hand in the back timidly rises*

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Piso Mojado posted:

my grandparents grew up during the great gun bowl and told stories how their alfalfa fields were covered in a layer of guns nearly a foot thick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
If you dig it, they will come

• Locked thread