Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

gvibes posted:

That's his primary role, no?

Jungle support last time I played regularly. Weird, he used to have bad mana problems up top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

They nerfed Camille again, and also hyper-buffed bards chimes

On live or PBE?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
What masteries, Dark oFf

Also why not Liandrys?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

kingcobweb posted:

Nunu is back baby!!!

Yay

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
IS pantheon still a good jungler? I never know what to buy on him since they revamped armor pen

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Spudalicious posted:

Love panth in jg, I start W and go red with the lifesteal jg item, then warriors and mobi boots (or merc treads if you want) and then Black Cleaver, Yomuus, and then tank. If you're way ahead against MR, Maw is a viable option. Your level 3 gank against a pushed solo laner is 95% guaranteed flash/kill. Generally I don't open with W on a gank, it's better to catch someone with a mobility move if they try to escape, or save it for disengage if you get counterganked. W passive used to work on drag/baron, no longer the case, but still it is absolutely vital to jungling without getting too low.

THat seems really fragile just when Panthers is falling off. cleaver youmou and warrior is also a really expensive core for a jg. Maybe things have changed since I last jungled regularly but I used to go warrior -> brutalizer -> tank. Maybe warrior cleaver tank?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Give me your favorite non meta yet still effective picks like xin top, I think it's partially so effective because it surprises people. Anyway xin with lane gold is a monster initiator and a big lane bully too

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

The Mash posted:

Malphite mid all day every day. Every teamfight after 20 minutes, you kill two people with your combo to open the fight, die, and then your team cleans up the 4v3.

Oh man I forgot about malph mid. Gonna have to play that

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Does anyone have any tips for Warwick I'm going to play him tonight.

Did they fix his q so that it follows now?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Servaetes I'll try it your way first. Attack and move speed are fun. Why ga first after core? And do you use smart cast or regular on his ult, feels like it might be hard to judge how far you can jump without the indicator

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Thanks my friend. Can I buy wits end

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Thank you for the words saffron. I enjoyed reading them

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Take it to ranked baby!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

PhrenzZ posted:

Holy hell, that rift herald looks like it shreds towers like they're made out of paper.

It only does that much damage on its first strike, and the damage on every hit is determined by its hp apparently

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Servaetes posted:

I'd see myself holding onto the Baron recall forever, only firing off rift herald for a base tower or a nexus tower. That's kinda dumb how much damage it does on the first boop

yeah baron recall is too tasty to give up quickly but I bet a good strat would be to take first tower, wait until your team engages a 4 or 5 v 4, then release the kraken on the inner and base turrets, could probably take both unless your team gets completely bodied. Seems like stopping it is going to take more than one person, since although it doesn't target champs you will just get wailed on by the split pusher while you're trying to kill the bug

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Can't wait for the sejuani rework, maybe she'll be the scary tanky bear lady I hoped she was when I first started playing in season 3 and not just Lee food ultbot

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Melee carries kinda need overloaded kits to compete with ranged in a game with zero turnrate

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

The Shortest Path posted:

Turnrate is a dumb thing that doesn't exist. This game ain't dota, it ain't balanced like dota, the similarities between the two games end at "lanes with minions in them that you kill for money"

uh what are you arguing against, i never said turnrate exists in league in fact i said that it has zero turnrate. i'm really confused

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
like why would you even bring dota into this. who mentioned dota. why are you being so mean to me.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
anyway warwick is really cool and fun and i'm glad to play him. i really like his rework definitely more than any other rework since sion. i dont really play sion anymore but his rework owned.

his ganks are pretty good even pre six and after six well boy oh boy he is really good. if they don't flash the fear they get eaten, if you come up behind them its like whoa! whats this big wolf bat thing doing behind me! and then bam they're dead. its super weird to me to not finish a jungle item right away, but tiamat into tank then finish hydra, cynderhulk, etc seems like its a really good build path. is bork still good on him after youre tanky enough?

there was this cool part where i knew the other team was baiting baron so I hit E, ran into the banana bush with my team behind me, and got dog piled by all five members. i died but it took a good ten seconds or so during which twitch was shooting green stuff all over the other team and we won and got baron and turned the game around. E is a really really good skill and i like it a lot. after trying both W max and 3 points in W, max Q, max E, max W i like the latter better. i think that was saffron's order? sorry servaetes.

did yall know his Q does percentage health damage?? i didnt until last game. it is really good to max by midgame because of that i think. i still cant get it to follow up reliably, not sure what i'm doing wrong, i usually click it when i'm out of range and then hold it when i get near and it still doesn't follow them sometimes.

can you play warwick top? i wonder how his matchups there go. maybe i will try it out in flex queue and report back. thanks for reading my post, gowby out.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
that aint look like no pokemoon i never heard of

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Servaetes posted:

It's cool, I tried Q maxing over the weekend and it's good. Really all three of his base abilities are incredibly strong and I bet one of the three is gonna get hit, probably the percentage damage reduction on E.

Hashishin, the ur-toplane autist plays toplane WW, so you might wanna look at his profile

I hope they don't nerf him! Is his winrate or use in competitive unusually high? He seems well balanced to me. Yeah I'll check out hashinshin, top lane ww appeals to me

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Work Friend Keven posted:

Warwick is a strong champ that will never be nerfed because nothing he's good at matters that much.

Much like you keven!!!!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
What skill order are y'all feeling for sej

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Yeah boy!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I miss libertines meta analysis

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I will be dread nova darious.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Bread Panth and blood moon jhin are both very top tier

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
IF you kill the crab it will grant you one vision

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Stefan Prodan posted:

now you have time to wash the mug

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
IS Britain euw or north. I'm British now

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Addamere posted:

You're not a true support unless you've kissed the Blarney Stone.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

pog boyfriend posted:

one of the biggest draws to kalista is that her coconut gun can fire in spurts, and if she shoots ya -- its gonna hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Methanar posted:

im the guy regularly telling me I'm pathetic.

And if you're going to scoreboard.jpg, go big or go home.

It's me

• Locked thread