Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Should I be running AD reds or hybrid pen reds on Corki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I just don't get why lock-ins need to be a thing, especially with stiff time penalties attached considering how easy it still is for people to do by accident

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

breaks posted:

The point of them is to stop people from AFKing the champ select so that it doesn't take a full game of Hearthstone to get through it. I think it does a pretty good job already when people aren't dodging, and people definitely seem to dodge less than they did a week or two ago. It looks like the timers are all getting cut by 25% or so soon which will make it even faster.

If making champ select shorter is the point, why do they make you wait when it's you and your teammate picking back to back? Pretty sure it's just because they think it'll make champ select look more dramatic in LCS or whatever, which now that I think about it, is probably the actual point behind the lock-in poo poo

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Plus he's already really good without it

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Stefan Prodan posted:

I think with new MF's passive she is in my opinion the easiest champion to last hit with in the game

(that is, actually like individually last hit, not waveclear)

Annie

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Starting E on top Quinn is the easily the best thing in human history

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I could see Stormraider's on Talon being useful, at least on a situational basis

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Lux's farming pattern just feels so loving clunky relative to Morg and that is reason enough for me

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I have no idea how to use ZZ'Rot

Just drop it in a bush near a turret you want to take and then leave

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I've yet to find a secondary role I really like. I loved playing mid in DOTA but for whatever reason I can't stand most AP casters in League. Jungle is something that's theoretically appealing to me as a shitter who'd rather farm a bunch and solo but the skill floor is much higher than most other lanes and I hate having to decide when to gank and when to farm. I used to really like support but it seems like it's getting harder and harder to find decent ADCs and I hate not being able to make the plays all by myself.

The free champ rotation this week sucks really bad too.

It seems like you really don't need a secondary role in lower Elo unless your primary role is Mid

e: did not quote

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

lol if you think any skin is better than Heartseeker Varus

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I got absolutely cornholed by an Azir last night and couldn't figure out what the hell kept happening, this explains a lot

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I am strongly considering trying DFT on Pantheon in Q-heavy matchups, someone smarter than me please tell me why this is stupid

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

But if you could edit rune pages on the fly you wouldn't need to buy extra

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Successfully TP ganking off a Jhin trap is a slick-rear end feeling

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I suggest you use Morgana against him, as well as every other champion in the game

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The most Bronzest experience is when you cruise to your promo, get ADC, support hovers Lux, you ban her and feign ignorance, and the support locks in Ori instead. The game went exactly how you think it would've

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, I have a friend who feels like he's obligated to pick the 'counter-pick' and it always goes bad for him no matter how much I tell him not to. He's actually a fantastic Morgana but he doesn't want to play Morgana because people keep telling him she's bad so he plays champions he isn't comfortable with because they're on-meta.

I want to know each and every person who says Morgana is bad so that I may fight them with my fists

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I can see no possible way this could go wrong

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Can some friendly Swain-minded goon give me some non-obvious tricks to use on him, because he's fun as gently caress after a few top games with him but I don't feel like I'm using his kit to maximum capacity and can't put my finger on why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I'm extremely sad Varus is popular now. He has been my special man for a long time and I expect him to die soon

• Locked thread