Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Somebody please tell me why every rear end in a top hat bans Mundo, is he still OP, nobody ever picks him but he is banned in every game and I'm being yelled at for not banning him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Gibberish posted:

That would encourage toxicity and ganging up. Riot Lyte said so.

And he would be right

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So is the game unplayable or the thread is just complaining again for no reason

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So nothing changed

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

i thought the locket and buff thing were pretty lol since your jungler item pretty much fixes mana issues and if your team gets hosed over by locket your comp blows but the leash vs camp start is probably the best point he made

Thing is the moment Riot fixes the starting camps, people whine how the jungle is too hard even for junglers or that riot is enforcing the meta/laning phase.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Lady Naga posted:

I'm not even 30 yet, it's a horrible negative feedback cycle where I keep thinking that I should just go ahead and grind away to get to the fun part of the game but then I realize that to do so I'd have to play the unfun part.

I hate to break it to you but there is no such thing as "fun part".

You have reached peak fun at level 5 when you fought against bots and had no idea what to do. It's all downhill from there.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

Riot reworked Kog to the point that he can't be balanced. Good work Riot. But at least now we no longer have old Kog, whose kit was too generic, which is definitely the reason he got reworked. Sure.

What is this the tenth time by now?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Playing something just because it's FOTM is good way to lose.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I have yet to see anyone completing a sated devourer in time while the game wasn't already snowballed one way or another.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Depending on leash is for the weak anyway.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

misguided rage posted:

While on the one hand that's hilarious, I also feel we shouldn't venerate the man by putting anything he said off limits. Sorry if this got too heavy for the something awful league of legends thread.

Nope, sorry. Riot endorses Hitler.

They are also pedophiles.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

Bronze is amazing. I actually am really enjoying it, it's relaxing, even when I lose because when I lose, there was often almost no way for me to win.

Also, why is anyone still playing Illaoi?

How is that relaxing rather than depressing?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Usually playing a game in custom to figure out what skill does what will still not prepare you for a real game.

Figuring out actual combos can take a while.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So they are making Evil-Bard

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Pro tip about Lulu vs Kat: don't polymorph her while she is ulting

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

At that level the AI opponent is smarter than your average player.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This is just perfect:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Tequila Sunrise posted:

The insane knee-jerk reactions to new champs are so funny. People are already flipping the gently caress out because Alien Soul can pull off a huge aoe stun. Of course, in order to do this:

-Enemy team must be together
-In mid lane
-Must be post 20 minutes
-E must be off it's long cooldown
-your team must be in position to engage immediately

So it's perfect for soloq

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

Good night, Kalista. It was fun having you as a competitive power pick essentially since release.

Good!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Except you're clearly not a support?????

He bought sightstone, he is supporting

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Killed By Death posted:

Jhin has been picked 10 times in competitive. 6 of those games were by Rekkles, who goes Shiv 2nd every game. Pray, S1mLz, Sneaky and Ssol each played 1 game each of Jhin. Pray/S1mLz went Shiv 2nd, Ssol and Sneaky went RFC.

But more importantly:
gently caress YOU TOO RIOT :mad:
Nerfing her utility while leaving her waveclear is the exact wrong way to nerf her imo

E: As I write this post Rekkles locks in Jhin again, lol

I thought people hate Lulu because she is literally unkillable

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Sometimes you can stop spells, sometimes you cannot, sometimes you stop the animation but the spell goes through, sometimes you stop the spell but the animation goes through.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Go support Poppy and laugh every time they dare to pick Allistar or Yasuo

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

But it's like counterstrike chests aaaa they ruined the game gently caress you rito

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Lady Naga posted:

unranked.png

You didn't pick Riven and I see no Vayne anywhere so this is a weak representation of pre-30/bronze games

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

lucifirius posted:

God forbid you choose "fill" as an option. It's just another way to say support.

So it's working as intended.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Every tanky support picks thunderlords.

NotLikeThis

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So in short, the only true way to measure someone's penis is to play alone, friends are cheating.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

If you can only do this in the first 5 minutes or so then you really cannot abuse this.

Lol also still have the best feature that Dota outright declines to have and that is a surrender button.

Bholder fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 23, 2016

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Issue is not when one lane lost, it's when every single lane lost.

Or when it's 20 minutes in, the enemy team has 9 pristine untouched towers and the enemy team is dancing around baron while we are desperately trying to fight against multiple lanes of super minions there's barely anything you can do and frankly I would rather do anything else but to wait the game out.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

There's a difference between "behind" and "20 minutes in the enemy is taking your inhibitor turret while your teammates are running into them one-by-one in an effort to stop them dying every time"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This one is better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2w1FIyRA4

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Pandasmores posted:

Why isn't there a Weemo for those times you and a friend both want to play Teemo? Same kit, same skins, just all of his poo poo is a slightly different color.

We need that Heroes of the Storm hero where there's one character controlled by two people.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why do people care about free poo poo that much?

Like oh no, I have everything unlocked and the chest don't have any value to me? gently caress you rito, give me more free poo poo I paid money for!

Also you guys act like getting S rank is loving impossible or something, just win games and you or your teammate gets one.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Well, it ain't a problem for me, but chests sell for money and I can understand why someone who pays money for a chest wouldn't want to get something literally worthless out of it. You shouldn't be buying chests for money but hey.

You can always just try not to flush your money down the toilet.

Unless you desperately want Hextech Annie or something

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

They will close the thread like they did with Dota.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Propaganda Hour posted:

I love this video, but man sometimes you just get a Lee Sin on your team that fails one gank and then afks because "poo poo team"

Yeah but that guy is not the reason why you are stuck where you are.

And if you want to get ahead so you won't meet people like him, sadly there is a Lee Sin like this on every rank , there is no escape

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

SlyFrog posted:

I actually agree with this. I'm incredibly low ranked (thought I was climbing to Silver, until I hit this massive losing streak where I've had individually decent results K/D/A-wise, but overall just have not been able to win). Even with that, however, I'd rather play ranked than normal, any time. Ranked just keeps people honest to a different degree than normals do. I may get frustrated by my teammates doing stupid things, but I generally know it's just because they are making stupid decisions.

With normals, I got tired of people doing just really dumb poo poo that wasted a ton of my time because "normals, who cares lulz."

I really don't want to play a 4v5 because someone on my team decided it's normals, so why not Soraka jungle.

Sometimes I'd rather play with drunk duos playing yasuo bot than with tryhard Riven mains who lose their level2 all in then blame jungler.

And honestly, ranked have their own share of fucktards who don't actually play nonstandard because they want something else but because you banned his Zed and now he is trolling.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Servaetes posted:

if i had to guess... the plays

So wait, Taric is going to be some soulless shell like Pantheon is now a god wearing a human as an outfit? He probably won't care about being functional or stylish anymore :(

Nah he's still fab af.

edit too slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-taric-shield-valoran

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...t2=&authorName=

oh and patch
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-67-notes

Bholder fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Apr 5, 2016

• Locked thread