Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

LEGO Genetics posted:

Those minion waves won't tormented soil themselves ya know
AFAIK that's only damage to champs, not overall damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

It makes it functionally impossible to run away from him.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

http://esportsexpress.com/2016/04/riot-buries-solo-queue-in-bottom-of-ocean/

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crystal Geometry posted:

Sion mid actually seems like it would do okay vs most melee assassins
Sion mid is very very good at not dying vs basically any mid laner. I will sometimes bust him out vs LeBlanc if I don't feel like dealing with her bullshit.

Tired Moritz posted:

I LOVE YORICK!!

also does anyone feel that Muramana is kinda poo poo

:stare:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

What is happening with these changes. Basically we get to play a pre season mid way through? Im sure the pro players will love this.
I'm assuming these changes are going to go into effect after MSI but before the summer split starts, so it's not quite as bad as last year's world's patch.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I get the logic but I'm not sure if I like this. Seems it would make it easier to track their jungler without wards.

Zed buff

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 20, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

looks like theyre trying to move power away from his poke utility and more into his teamfight ability but they're gonna need to compensate some damage on E or the Dot on the ult is going to need to be really more impactful otherwise its just gonna leave him in a worse position
They buffed the base damage and the scaling of the E explosion, and buffed his Q scaling (nerfed the base slightly though).

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Individual Voidlings will be weaker (they used to gain 100% bonus AD, currently on PBE they get 40% total), but you'll almost certainly have more out at a time.

E: Also it seems that Voidlings no longer have any base ad themselves, instead purely getting it from Malz? That seems odd, not sure if the AP scaling will be enough to make up for that.

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Apr 21, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

RYang posted:

I could have good positioning in teamfights every game if I really wanted to. I just don't want to.
Same tbh

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Is Tank Karma better or worse than Fat Annie? Inquiring minds want to know.

Spiros posted:

Double procs, though. I guess Warrior is better anyway, you're right, I'm just explaining why I was doing it before.
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean by this? You can use the Q auto-reset to go for more phantom-strike hits, yeah, but you can't get a phantom-strike to apply Q- it's a self-buff that gets consumed on your first hit, so it won't be present for the phantom-hit.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Spiros posted:

Well, I mostly mean that lets say I'm running Bork and THydra, I get the damage from the Q twice and the effects of those items twice PLUS the autoattack cancel that should proc the items twice (right?)
Uh, not exactly. The phantom hit only applies constant on-hit effects, not one offs. It'll apply the Hydra proc (but not the active version) and BotRK proc, but nothing else. It doesn't apply Sheen effects, or any effects that work like Sheen (like Trundle's Q, or anything that reads "On next attack"). All his Q does is let you get more phantom hits, it doesn't increase their damage.

In short, a combo of auto-Q-auto will get you the following effects:

4 BotRK procs (2 autos + Q + 1 phantom hit)
4 Titanic Hydra procs (2 autos + Q + 1 phantom hit)
2 Normal autos
1 Q auto

It occurs to me you could a combo of auto-Q-auto-Titanic active , which would get you the following (because the active resets your auto swing again):

6 BotRK procs (3 autos + Q + 2 phantoms)
5 Titanic Hydra normal procs (2 autos + Q + 2 phantoms)
1 Titanic Hydra active
2 Normal autos
1 Q auto

In no situation can you get the damage from Q twice, without casting Q twice.

Auto doesn't even look like a word anymore.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

anti-magic posted:

The bonus damage for Trundle's Q counts as an on-hit effect (according to the LoL wiki) so that could double up but otherwise it is not a good item for Trundle because nothing else in his kit really compliments it.
Trundle's Q works like Nasus' Q or Sheen, and none of them interact with Sated Devourer except as an auto-reset (well Sheen isn't a reset but you know what I mean). They're "on hit" effects but they only last for one attack.

I don't think that Devourer Trundle is that good or anything, I'm just trying to explain what does and doesn't work with Sated Devourer.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/client-update/article/07f898f6-30a7-4142-9633-6b5669bdd233

It's happening

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:shittypop:

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Apr 29, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The real part of the Hextech belt that will be crazy, is the damage component on champs that already have a way of getting on you. On a full build, assuming you can hit all (or even most) of the procs, it does like 400 - 500 damage. On champions that already have ways of getting into melee range (and thus landing all the bolts), like Diana or Akali, that's a high amount of damage, not even counting the additional utility.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

What is good against Darius? I just got dumpsted by one using Mundo. I struggle to see what even works against him.
Trundle, Quinn, Graves

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Trundle can't 1v1 Darius but should never die barring some outplay, has better gank assistance (not that ganking Darius is hard), and is much more relevant late game. He's a tank that you can play into a character that is designed to poo poo on tanks.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Endorph posted:

just queue up with all your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he only plays Irelia that still doesn't work.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Cass, Swain, Vlad are getting buffed, Malz is getting nerfed.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The Lord of Hats posted:

Wait, was he the guy who justified no no-cooldown practice mode because it would lead to people expecting their teammates to be good?
Neither Lyte nor any member of his team ever said anything like that. That was purely a statement by a random Riot PR guy, I doubt he had anything to do with sandbox or the lack thereof.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Speaking of Volibear
:getin:
Lucha Gnar

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

PBE posted:

Emperor's Divide (R):

Wall duration lowered to 2 seconds from 5/6/7
No longer grants 20% movement speed for 1 second when passing through wall for Azir and Allies
uhhhh

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

E::argh:^

You get a champion shards from chests. Champion shards can be disenchanted into blue essence, like skin shards can be disenchanted into orange essence.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

so uh i was browsing speedruns.com and uh
lol (sidenote: lol)
Holy poo poo that 3 second baron kill.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Endorph posted:

if you wanna hate on season 2 champs who have no reason to exist at least bust out aatrox
Aatrox was season 3.

Endorph posted:

Braum: Good solid tank support with a clear and cohesive kit. 8/10

Gnar: Solid transform champion. It sucks feeling a little underpowered if you go into a fight with an empty rage meter but that's your own fault most of the time. 7.5/10
Braum is over 2 years old, Gnar is close to 2 :colbert:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

when was the last yordle released?
Gnar, August 2014. Or if he doesn't count, Lulu, March 2012.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Zmej posted:

hey goons.

what was that ezreal build I saw on here recently with some trip reports? triforce/botrk/bloodthirster? I'm sick of blue ez
Murumana/Triforce/BotRk or BT. Bond also suggested TF/BT/YG

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

How do I skill the Duskblade/YG/BC Miss Fortune build? Still R > E > Q > W?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

How Rude posted:

R > Q > W > E

maxing Q first gives you ridiculous burst when you finish your first serrated dirk

now that lucian is way more nerfed Korean MF is probably a really good pick all the time
Sounds good. One more thing, do I take TLD or Fervor with this build?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Poulpe posted:

Were the QQ ones the "I am definitely not advertising boosting" accounts?
Yes, the number after QQ in their names was their user id on Tencent (natch) QQ, a Chinese instant messenger. You'd message them on that id to discuss their boost pricing.

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 10, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPytG26w4ps

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Libertine posted:

Yasuo players are all like this.
http://plays.tv/video/5757369c4a4190eed6/the-saltiest-yasuo

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Just change your summoner name to "Will boost for friends" and maybe someone will pretend to like you for a couple days
Considering all the recent challenger booster bans, that might not be the best idea :v:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

What ever happened to that set of SKT skins that everyone said were garbage? Did Riot ever say those are coming back or did they just say "eh gently caress it"
Still being worked on.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Nazzadan posted:

I wonder if the range on his ult at max rank is long enough to teleport minions from one lane to another.
I also wonder if Riot's coding would allow them to stay there or wander back to their home-lane. Could make for some interesting plays to double up on minions even in the same lane if he times it right to teleport the incoming minion wave into the farthest forward wave.
I'm fairly certain when minions have gotten into wrong lanes in the past either due to knockbacks or really strange aggro AI, that they always return to their previous lane.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

tidiox posted:

Did I read incorrectly or does Kled also get his mount back by returning to base?
He does, if you want to be a huge coward like me

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Primetime posted:

Wasn't the formula something like. =Stronger slow + (weaker slow*stronger slow). So if you applied a 30% and a 20%, you would get a 36% slow?

If I'm remembering right, everyone thought it would be a huge change, but it was just clearing up like 3% slow increases.
Yeah that's pretty much it. That's not even accounting for the diminishing returns on slows on targets below a certain move speed anyway. The change is functionally unnoticeable in 99.5% of cases.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Owned a CSGO betting website, promoted it without disclosing he owned it, rigged the numbers in real live bets/pots so he would win to help him promote it. Fraud, questions about the enabling/encouragement of underage gambling etc as with the other CSGO betting sites. If you can stand Richard Lewis he did a fairly comprehensive vid on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3ltGjUBUo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Endorph posted:

FF11 and FF14 have both done decently. (14 after a huge relaunch, but the relaunch was because the game was just broken).
XI came out before WoW tho.

Endorph posted:

if they add chrom to league, well, im okay with that
We've already got Marth, let us learn from Smash Bros and not flood the game with sword using FE characters :colbert:

• Locked thread