Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It is important to note that Camilla also uses an axe and rides a wyvern, in case there were not enough reasons she is the best sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I like this one.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Code Geass is a good show, I think the Dub is better because Johnny Young Bosch, crispin freeman, and Nicole Oliver make it better than the sub

Dilbs...

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I will make some fried chicken thighs for dinner tonight.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fried chicken is best when the skin is just a bit burnt.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That lady seems to have forgotten her pants.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hoshido suffers greatly from having Takumi. The rest are okay, but still not Nohr.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

littleorv posted:

I have heard that Birthright is the only one with the myrmidon class which is extremely hosed up if true because they are the best.

Nohr has armor knights, the real best.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

it was a remake of the first NES game that does nothing to update it and adds bizarre features like side quests that unlock based on character death, and for some reason they thought colors were the reason FE9 and 10 sold poorly so it didn't have none of that poo poo, the game was incredibly dull looking

Why would they go from the great looking GBA sprites and their relatively subdued color scheme to that?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DisDisDis posted:

hosed up that this one isn't in the op

Can't you make her a mage or something? Or did I just imagine that. I know it would probably be a dumb thing to do, but it would be funny. Rinkah the muscle witch.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Don't wanna be one of those Gen Wunners but I've never liked any evil organization in the Pokemon games as much as Team Rocket.

They had a simple design and Jesse and James were the best.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The cutest pokemon is Quagsire.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well I mean yeah.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cruz has beaten Trump in Iowa. Now anime will never be real.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Gyra_Solune posted:

rip bernie

goddamn was that close but just not enough at the end there

Bernie's still got another 49 states to go, including ones that actually matter for a two person race.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Of course why our primaries aren't just all on one day and start in a state nobody gives a poo poo about is still a mystery.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

i'm glad i'm not american so i don't have to care about the primaries

You will when president Cruz bombs your rear end for I don't know, acknowledging climate change I guess.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Knorth posted:

American politics is interesting as a spectator but I bet it must be frustrating to actually care about

Our election cycle has now basically become permanent and it's poo poo and everyone hates it but not enough people care to actually try to make changes.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Okay, which do I play first.

Nohr if you want your dessert before your vegetables.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Motto posted:

sugary stuff that isn't fruit just makes me feel worse nowadays

Same, except it's the fruit that makes me feel bad.

Gyra_Solune posted:

gap is back down to .2%

and yet this is very likely to result in the media gushing all over the victor and bernie being discredited as any serious potential so you can see the frustrations present by many

I seriously doubt that is going to happen.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Turns out if you drag and oppress an entire country, then drag a bunch of their women to use as sex slaves for your army and then deny it repeatedly and refuse to loving admit your crimes, your victims aren't very happy.

I thought they at least finally admitted to it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am glad that Carol and Misuzu are back, and also Tomo. Carol remains the strongest.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jostiband posted:

If I had a console I'd buy Conquest just because I wanna know what the deal with Pieri's hair is.

It's dyed in blood.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

littleorv posted:

Man Lightning's English VA is not nearly as good as her Japanese one.

I'm playing Dissidia if anyone was wondering.

She's good as Palutena, it's just apparently people told her to not act at all as Lightning I guess.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Baal posted:

p much, but i still like ali hillis as lightning

Yeah all told I don't think she's that bad as Lightning, but she's also contending with Sazh on the intentionally normal voice side and Troy Baker and Liam O'Brien on the spewing ham side. I love Caius hamming as hard as he possibly can. Like the character makes zero sense, but he sells it anyway by being super fashionable and over the top.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

i think in video games im slowly swining around to wanting everything to be dramatically overacted like it was a stage play, because games are inherently ridiculous

Beware, there is a difference between good overacting and bad overacting.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9UU_jFF54&t=96s

Love this man. Immortal future cop with soul edge who dresses like a glam rocker. Also he turns into like 4 different bahamuts. At one point 3 at once.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

a good headset + microphone

Esports it up with 4 headsets.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dogsicle posted:

he sounds kinda like PsychedelicEyeball, but mostly plays mario games and romhacks iirc

Trap sprung you know about let's players.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

i reged so i could talk about video games and anime and continue to do so to this day

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

pandaK posted:

why do chaika's eyebrows not match her haircolor

Gap moe.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know who that is, but she's good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Instead of reading the Conan comics I recommend reading the short stories by Robert Howard.

I got into them recently and they surprised me a lot.

Read The Eye of Argon.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The US magic school literally only teaches killing spells and all wands are guns and it's not actually a magic school but just a gun show.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Reds posted:

She said "i never specified her race so do whatever".

That's a decent attitude about it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

me too!

in kancolle news, apparently Taiwan's new president-elect looks the battleship Kirishima, to the point where she attended a convention during her campaign and everyone chanted "Kirishima!" and apparently lewd-doujin sales of said boatgirl have plummeted. hahahaha

That owns.

On a side note, this is a good Amaterasu.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm waiting for my baked potato to finish baking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I approve of Bad Seafood's good new av.

• Locked thread