Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

spoon0042 posted:

#microsoftrubiofraud is hilarious

whatever is happening on msnbc is also hilarious

Nanomashoes posted:

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still loving suck. Trump is one of the best loving businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving people on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try noto make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

I am one who responds to strong leadership.

I'm not motivated by much. Motivational speakers annoy me, motivational posters make me laugh, and don't even get me started on motivational films.

But a strong leader? A strong, in your face, no bullshit, alpha male? I will get right in line for that and bleed respect from my ears. If you show even a hint of weakness: I'm out.

Trump is this to me: a strong, no bullshit, in your face, alpha male. Is it too much to ask to have a strong leader of this once great nation again? We all know men in this country are the ones exercising the most political importance, so why do they keep picking weak leadership candidates?

Cruz is a soft Canadian whose own daughter doesn't even respect him, Rubio is a gay prostitute spic, Hilary is a mentally-disabled cuck (literally), and Bernie...my God.

Do men no longer have respect for themselves? Have nu-males taken over this country so fiercely that they can only handle leadership that is sensitive to their loving feelings?

Buck the gently caress up America, because we need the real men to take a stand. Trump losing Iowa is a blow, but it isn't the end. Fortified souls in worse positions have persevered. We need your minds clear and your hearts full of desire to ensure we get a strong leader once again in the Oval Office.

Make America Great Again.

MAKE. AMERICA. STRONG. AGAIN.

I feel like poo poo /pol/

I'm 23 and for once in my life I felt like I had hope. I was sleeping fine, wasn't depressed, enjoyed work, got poo poo done, and felt fulfilled. It was because of Trump that I felt like things would be better and that it was a good day most days. I liked Ron Paul and hoped he would win, but knew he had no chance. This time I really felt like things were better with more people now than ever recognizing the degeneracy of society.

Trump had a huge chance, everywhere there was support for him, but it turns out people don't really want Trump as much as I thought. They would rather stick with establishment cronies who will change absolutely loving nothing (Cruz, Rubio, Carson). It really depresses me that for once in my life I had hope that poo poo would change for the better, but nope. Not today. Why the gently caress would a candidate who could actually change things actually win? Trump is the same story as Ron Paul. People don't want things to change for the better or it's all loving rigged, probably the latter.

Call me a defeatist, shill, etc but it sucks rear end to realize if Trump doesn't win it's going to be 8 more years of the same poo poo and worse because beating an incumbent president is near impossible in this day and age.

Any of the republican establishment candidates would be worse than Hillary. Trump, while hilarious and occasionally on point, is a child with no connection to reality and can't be trusted in the oval office. Hillary is pure establishment with a little left-wing dogma mixed in.

There are two candidates who might be an improvement on Hillary. Rand Paul might be slightly less of an establishment lackey, but he's free-trade, low-government all the way so that suits the establishment fine - but at least with him we might get slightly less skeleton bullshit. Bernie would stick it to the establishment economically (assuming he actually does what he says he will), but this sweet medicine comes with a bitter skeleton coating. So, pick your poison.

Don't be demoralised. Be anti-fragile.

Trump is on track: Solid 2nd to the Christian Social Con in Iowa + YUGE lead in New Hampshire = on track to the nomination.

Latest New Hampshire polling:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_republican_presidential_primary-3350.html

Trump 32%
Cruz 11.5%
Kasich 11.5%
Jeb 10.3%
Rubio 9.5%
Christie 6.5%

Iowa are just a bunch of "MUH JESUS" freaks. Evangelicals are going to be the death of the Republican party because they loving refuse to concede anything.

>HURRRDURRR MUH GAYS MUH ABORTION

Both issues are already solved, and both are just poo poo that turns away moderates. You want Shillary to win? Nominate someone like Cruz, someone who is LITERALLY loving unelectable. He will hold strong on his "MUH SOCIAL-CONSERVATISM" (name one thing they conserved), which will turn away moderate voters over to Shillary.

>B-B-B-BUT WOULDN'T THAT MAKE THE GOP DEMOKEKS-LITE?

No, because you still hold strong on other ideals like not bowing down to stupid liberal movements like BLM or say stupid poo poo like "We must apologize for slavery". You also won't give unlimited gibsmedats and just open the borders like Cruz wants.

I'm with you OP. I really thought poo poo was going to change. I... have been stumped.

I'm going to hold out until New Hampshire but if Trump gets hosed over there, I'm done with /pol/, the internet, and society and going innawoods. The monotonous grind of everyday life is wearing on me, may as well completely change everything.

Holy poo poo calm the gently caress down. Iowa doesn't matter. It's manchildren territory (evangelicals). They have not picked a presidential winner in like 14 years.

NH is the game changer. Relax.

Don't lose hope Brother.
Trump will not succumb to failure.

He wrote the Art of the Deal remember?
"Never give up. Never ever ever give up. If you fail, use that failure to your advantage.
Figure out what you did wrong, where you went wrong, and fix it.
Don't dwell on that failure, because you will never recover from it"

Dont be sad. Cruz cant possibly win the general, and people know that. This an optics loss, but there is real value here. We now have metrics and new dynamics that shake up everything that we can capitalize on. Cruz can fall a lot faster than he could ever, ever win.

This would have been a fun expo to win, but nothing more, really.

Take cheer, friend- the rise of Trump will continue. The stigma of Iowa is past, and the media will have a harder time corraling shills against Trump now that the show piece of 'Iowa first' is over.

Good things are still to come, and where they count for much more than Iowa, I assure you. Be blessed, and stay close. We will make America great again!

or look at it like this. Trump is only 1 delegate behind Cruz, and tied closely in a state Cruz should have dominated.
In the short term this looks bad, long term its positive

No Trump means a way higher chance of a Republican president.

Hillary is an old tired woman, a third term Obama. The GOP nominee is going to have the edge.

Rubio would do great against Clinton. Nate Silver predicted this would happen. Trump was overrated in the polls, while establishment candidate Rubio could very well be the next president.

Don't give up hope. This is a great time to be alive. You have both establishment parties fighting with anti establishment candidates. And that is loving awesome. This is the close fight many of us were wanting with Ron Paul, but they shut him down quick. I have never seen the political arena so robust with it's Citizens all pissed off and ready for a paradigm shift.

Trump barely loses in Iowa and the media is in full shill mode saying he's done for and finished.

Um, CRUZ was always going to win Iowa. Cruz put all his time/money/effort into Iowa. Cruz had the uncontested ground game in IA (IA is all ground game). 98% of the voting precinct captains were pro-Cruz in IA.

IA is meaningless. Trump had 0 ground game there. He didn't even try and came in a close 2nd. Trump will ROLL over the rest of the states, MAYBE end up losing 2-3 total... he'll dominate the nomination at the convention...

Kids on the internet not knowing how primary elections work is sad.

Didn't he lead all the polls? Wasn't he unstumpable? Maybe people thought he looked weak when he couldn't handle a girl?

And how come Bernie got almost half the vote, I thought he was like 20% behind Shillary?

I thought /pol/ was always right?

Reality check: Cruz only won one more delegate than Trump, in a state that picks the biggest Jesus-freak they can.

Crux beat him by 6,300 or so. Rubio is closer to Trump than Trump is to Cruz.
Trump loses Iowa, and his fans proclaim Iowa doesn't mean anything anyways.
If Trump won Iowa, you'd all be celebrating his approaching coronation.

I do agree with you, though. The media claiming he is done are fools, idiots, and generally full of poo poo. A close second in ONE state's primary is NOT anything even approaching defeat. Love him or hate him, he is still going very strong, and only an imbecile would pretend otherwise.

Reagan also didn't win Iowa. In fact, many more eventual republican nominees lost Iowa. The ones who won the general came in close seconds. The closest historical precedent we have is Reagan's. Get ready for a Trump landslide election.

>ATTENTION
daily reminder that Trump has never held ANY political office

daily reminder that Trump has been compared to Hitler numerous times

daily reminder that Trump had ~40x less Superpac support spending behind him

daily reminder that Trump had 1.5x more Superbac opposition spending against him

daily reminder that a petition was drafted, reached 500,000 signatures and DEBATED to ban Trump from England

daily reminder that Trump has suggested banning Muslims, deporting over 10 million Mexicans, and "shutting down some of the Internet"

daily reminder that Trump skipped the most recent debate (which was in this state)

daily reminder that Trump recently misquoted the bible in this state

AFTER ALL OF THIS....
>He is only 3% points behind
>He is merely "1 Jeb" behind

The end?
>The entire country just saw REAL RESULTS
>Trump has just become a legitimate candidate

This....is only the beginning.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

does anyone else feel like american politics is only about
gun control, pro life pro choice, gay rights??
with rubios magical 13 pt surge right before caucus, when stance on immigration literally decided polls all last year.
and now hillarys win over bernie

i would bet so much money on rubio and hillary in the general
people in america just arent allowed to be anti immigration

I'm going to do something crazy if we have to endure anymore political correctness and Trump is the only man on earth who can stop it short of a revolution (Which is never going to happen, look at the state of Europe)

I didn't say that. I said there's an obvious conflict of interest and it makes zero sense why Microsoft counted those votes. The political tensions are heating up in America. Even if Trump loses there is a huge chance for a revolution coming soon probably within my lifetime. The more people you show corruption the more allies you have

Rubios votes were fake. He's going to be the next president. He's the elite's pick and they're rigging the election.

Assepoester has issued a correction as of 10:10 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Plinkey posted:

Yeah, source your quotes.
/pol/

Fix posted:

Oh god young disillusioned Trump voters are going to be the best things ever.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Corek posted:

Reminder that Ron Paul actually absconded with all the Iowa votes 4 years ago because of paulites taking over the iowa gop
I guess 2016 didn't top 2012

Gail Wynand posted:

I'm so pissed as the only one at that caucus who was on Bernies side and saw how backwards HC's info was, how all her supporters were supporting her because she's a woman, and how she's basically using Bernie's stance to a much lesser degree only to win voters with universal health care for all and other BS. I almost went down there to sway voters in Bernie's favor. I know my poo poo, and I've studied this race up and down. I would of easily gained a few bernie followers. But I was worried that I would come off overly hostile and I didn't want to be removed from the permises for calling HC supporters sexist, idiotic, misinformed, lying pigs.

Gail Wynand posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43sexj/cspan_stream_clinton_precinct_chair_lied_about/czko9bf

Unbelievable. What a clusterfuck. P.S. - That woman: "Don't you want to show your daughter a woman can be president?" As a woman I CAN'T STAND this. If you want to vote for Hilary, do so because you agree with her policies, not because she has a vagina. I hate it when women list her sex as a valid reason why she deserves to be the leader of the free world. "Because we've never had one before" is utterly stupid. Why don't we wait for the RIGHT female candidate?

Gail Wynand posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43sexj/cspan_stream_clinton_precinct_chair_lied_about/czko8ov

Everyone needs to learn about the election fraud taking place in our country. Google it.

a cop posted:

No loving god drat mother loving way Bernie wins.

a cop posted:

CLINTON IS GOING TO loving WIN

a cop posted:

Lol at anyone who had hope for Sanders.

a cop posted:

Why? Hillary is guaranteed to win.
Hahaha

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2