Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Debate & Discussion: You Are Racist › My Caucus Enormous (1180 users browsing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Venom Snake posted:

Hillary would melt macro rubio into a steaming puddle.

On this, we both agree.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Dapper_Swindler posted:

no poo poo, but this doesn't help him.

It would have been great if he won, but it's not surprising that he lost, and it is comical to see the viciously overcompensating glee out of Hillary voters on here, to me.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

By nearly a 3-1 margin, Iowa voters also rejected the candidate who got the most votes in Iowa.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Chromatic posted:

Is it me or does every republican candidate claim that the media is against them?

They're not wrong.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Powered Descent posted:

If you're the only Gilmore supporter at your caucus, wouldn't you only be able to cast your vote in a precinct that's literally like five people total? Otherwise you'd be under the 15% viability threshold.

Republicans just do straight secret ballot vote counts rather than the 15% viability and public shaming thing.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Skeevy Mcgee posted:

Chris Matthews just called Rubio a "brilliant young orator."

He's not a terrible speaker compared to some people, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as brilliant.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

gently caress da Mods posted:

Bernie Sanders has won the Iowa caucus

Congratulations, to Bernie Sanders.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Oiled and Ready posted:

Hard to tell until NH. Trump underperformed 24% vs 28% expected, so if that holds he still narrowly wins all other early states even if it's just a 3man and the establishment rallies for Marco - who hasn't been hit by Trump in months.

The anger is still there, id bet a lot on "his winner image is ruined!" Being totally wrong.

We did learn his ground game really was a joke, though.

Was it really a joke, though? Trump did still manage to pull the second most votes in the history of Iowa GOP caucuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Fuschia tude posted:

Why not? All you need then is one more half delegate from another precinct to add up to one from each campaign.

There's probably a good joke somewhere in the Democratic caucuses arguing about half delegates while the Republicans had a midget as Jeb's featured speaker in one precinct, but hell if I can dig it out.

• Locked thread