Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

happyhippy posted:

Edit: VVV Yeah. But south west Ireland is call centre country, but even Apple is regarded as bad among them.

Only now that Dundalk Ebay has closed :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

We are hosed.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

8%. Big jump but not able to break the double digit mark.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Never trust online polls. As mentioned, anyone from anywhere can put their name down for it. I wouldn't be surprised if a few people (there's a weird group of fash Irish Twitter accounts) just flood the polls by opening incognito tabs.

I would have been interested to see what shift Casey got in actual polling but no proper ones were conducted after the Traveller comments. I would hope that him admitting he doesn't pay any tax in Ireland would lose him support but that seems to have just been ignored?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Jesus Christ almighty

I only hope that that is because of low turnout. When voting today I was told that we were at 25%. Apparently the area was above average for the 8th too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/3imear/status/1056542552193675265?s=19

• Locked thread