Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Photex posted:

On that note https://www.twitch.tv/photexmedia

we're playing Team Venum which is an all female team, and they all seem to be dating CSGO North American Pros.

Still can't throw a proper nade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Photex posted:

um excuse me, I served up a beautiful nade to m'ladies.

I was making a sexist joke after seeing one too many highlight videos of female CSGO teams nading themselves

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Make sure to stress "no stop!" but then immediately stop when you get flashed/smoked/dinged and block your entire team so some lucky CT can get an ace with the UMP

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I can see why people say that's bullshit, but I can also see how blowing yourself up twice trying to save a gun is peak NACS

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

device started that round (22) with $1.1k and no kevlar with his awp/nades lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Who is the fattest guy on BIG I'm gonna need to cover my guns in his stickers?

keev

also BIG's nades/mollies were insane all game

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

first the jump bug, now this....two strikes I say

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

loving hell, that was awesome. My German Bros wrecking Brazilians left and right. I really hope someone does the math on those nades, they must've done over 1k damage on their T side alone

Diddie posted:

I'm a BIGliever

Also I got a cobble souvenir package signed by God B. Should I open it

I haven't checked yet but if I got a case signed by BIG, I'll open it. I sold the ones I got from the last majors but what's $25 in steam bucks when you could pull an irl car? Go big or go home imho

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Lmao he destroyed his own mouse like a loving silver

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Soulex posted:

Just did the math.

1 loving point away from bronze. Thanks SK

Same. Gonna be interesting to see what percentile I'll arrive at with exactly 24 points, I don't think more than half of the people who played this time will get any trophy

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Katana Gomai posted:

Same. Gonna be interesting to see what percentile I'll arrive at with exactly 24 points, I don't think more than half of the people who played this time will get any trophy

Hah, I was right on this. 38% rank with my 24 points, which means just over a third of all players got any trophy this time. Silver (50+ points) is top 4% apparently

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ThePeavstenator posted:

decided to look up esic and lol @ their "anti-doping" policy

ya ill just disclose some of my medical info to this 3rd party so i don't get in trouble for taking meds that don't make you better at games anyway

that's how pro sports work

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

What's the current best way to turn skins into bike parts? My inventory is wroth ~$200 and I feel like cashing out.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Is it still? I sold via OPskins a while ago but I thought Valve nuked all those bot-using sites. Will have a look, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Alighieri posted:

Just be aware opskins takes a bit and then you get hit by paypal taking a bit as well when you sell through opskins. But its the only way I have cashed out as well.

yea I know, as I said I have used them before. cheers.