Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Stumbletron posted:

Has the minimap for Cache changed? I don't remember it looking so clean

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
oskar is insane, i love watching him stream fpl games

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Stumbletron posted:

this simple interview is the best thing I have ever seen

"I am so happy
*sobs*
because Hellraisers are so bad"

lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
If you save your account info on your computer you don't have to re enter the auth code every time. Unfortunately I'm on a shared PC so I feel your pain qhat

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Katana Gomai posted:

That's not true. I switch between my main and a smurf account and I have to use the mobile auth on my main every time. It works like that for browsers (but not always) but not the actual Steam client.

uhhhh i meant if you just use one steam account and click "save password"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
LG beat fnatic on inferno 16-12, very very exciting game if anyone wants to watch the vod

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i love LG

stump collector
May 28, 2007
LG looking good

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATYwuPl9M3w

stump collector
May 28, 2007

fennesz posted:

Does anyone know how the market holds are going to work? If I list something for $15 is it immediately listed as such and the transaction itself is delayed? Or does it not appear on the market at all for 15 days?

If it's the latter that is monumentally stupid.

just enable steam guard imo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
then yes

stump collector
May 28, 2007
annoyed that they are loving up their economy and not getting hen1 an awp

stump collector
May 28, 2007
rip

stump collector
May 28, 2007
1st international tournament and they play navi incredibly close and kick rear end in groups i cant be mad

stump collector
May 28, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

Can anyone recommend a place to buy keys for cheaper than the community market?

you can buy them off opskins or bitskins or steamanalyst if you want to make a bunch of accounts and fill out a bunch of stupid poo poo.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
what the gently caress am i looking at

stump collector
May 28, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

So how do coaches usually work in a tournament scenario? Are they calling strats or is someone on the team calling strats and the coach watches? If they do call strats are they telling individual people what to do during the round? Just curious since I only started watching cs recently

Teams use them differently. CLG uses pita as an IGL and caller and I think C9 uses their coach position as a hype man

stump collector
May 28, 2007
no issues here but i've got some powerful internets

i hope LG's t side is strong on this map. They just had really bad luck with zeus going big and getting their economy reset repeatedly

stump collector
May 28, 2007
3 flank kills in one second lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i dont believe that seized play at barrels lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007
TACOOOOOOOOO

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im tilted

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im dead

stump collector
May 28, 2007
olofpass delivers

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this game is so loving close

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Unbound posted:

is there a VoD for whatever stupid poo poo you nerds are going crazy over?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CSeventVODs

stump collector
May 28, 2007

fennesz posted:

If you didn't see game 1, please, go watch it.

Agreed.

XP, game one features the greatest TK of all time, which you will appreciate. I've linked it for convenience

stump collector
May 28, 2007
please dont let fnatic win off the unfortunate double ak loss on round 2

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im pretty unhappy about this

stump collector
May 28, 2007
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stump collector
May 28, 2007
taco boys

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if only they didn't donate fnatic loving ak's on round two lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i believe flusha is loving with the community, he spotted all those players mid and could likely hear their footsteps and pissing off reddit is hilarious

stump collector
May 28, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

I didn't think people cared that much but here it is. And yes I just started playing the game lol. I have an addictive personality and the Money To Blow. I knew cases were a huge waste of money but I'm done opening them now.

e: float is .0242. Where is a good place to figure out the actual worth of it? csgoexchange says $396 but there's a lot of Fade's on opskins for $550-$650

you need to take a screenshot of it in game or being inspected because there are several different "fades"

stump collector
May 28, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

Hahahah whoops

i dont know which pattern that is but im pretty sure its a desirable one since it doesnt have any yellow. take a picture of the play side now

stump collector
May 28, 2007

qhat posted:

Yeah but the cologne 2015 ones are going for like $40

extremely low supply

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Marble fades look like total poo poo unless they're red blue or red yellow

stump collector
May 28, 2007
not surprised that kio is gone considering he's completely unwilling to practice

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It's always good when a player who doesn't put in the work gets shown out of the scene. Unfortunately he likely cost NV a ton of momentum and key chances at victories that they may never see again with fnatic becoming super dominant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Dongicus posted:

He is tho?????

idg this thread sometimes jfc