Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Mouse chat: Buy a Logitech G400(s) off eBay or something, Logitech has gone full Razor led dumbshit mode and stopped making the best mouse shape that's ever existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

They're loving back!! :sweden:

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Russian players aren't so bad when compared to Turkish ones, why am I getting matched with these guys so much today.

For example, one idiot kid who just rushed straight into tunnel on D2 on his own repeatedly, after being told not to do that exact thing every round he did it. Then beggining for AWP drops after loving up his own economy so bad from basically suiciding repeatedly.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Is GN3 some sort of pseudo silver hell or what, almost every goddamn game today and yesterday is full pants on head level.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Forgot to post this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV5rKJf4FrA

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

MG3 posted:

Why are you playing left handed that is killing me.

I just switched for fun like 2 years ago and now the other way around feels weird.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

fennesz posted:

I want to know what type of person votes for aim maps that are dark and full of clutter.

I'm so triggered.

*votes for D2 every round in DM*

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

D2 is not a bad map but it's the only map dumb 12 year olds can play, so if you leave it checked when searching for competitive games @ GN levels 7/10 games you end up on it. Then easily over half of those games turn into total turkish/russian poo poo shows.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

kordansk posted:

Holy poo poo, I quit the game for 7 months, come back unranked, drop a 30, and it sticks me at GN2. The toxicity is unreal at this level. Fortunately I should be out of this shitshow in a few days if I can stand playing.

If you play all day every day, maybe a couple of weeks, the ranking system is sort of weird.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Pulled this off today and got accused of hacking and I'm a little proud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwagdj3mi0

Also very glad to finally be out of the novas.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

0.9@800

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

NTT posted:

If anybody mg1/badge is looking for some players feel free to play with me :)

Euro/NA?

Edit: I'm a euro and if someone else around MG1 wants to play add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/k0rv0st) and message me.

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jul 24, 2016

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

drunken officeparty posted:

I start every game by using the warmup time to report all 9 other people. You can never be too careful.

Generally this is the proper stance against pubbies.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Photex posted:

I miss Aztec being in the competitive pool

Bring back dust 1 volvo ples

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Not at all for me. Every time ive stopped playing i was LEM and whenever i come back it puts me there or LE. I just broke my 8 month detox and it put me on LE again

I think it depends on how long your break was, I used to be MG2 but last time I went back into competitive it put me at nova 1 lmfao

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHKkysrNVwo

God that hurts to see. But good for s1mple finally getting his major win and good for somebody finally tying Boombl4 down that guy was taking all the ladies from the rest of us.

Final was really fun to watch, haven't been watching pro CSGO in a while but this was a great game even though they didn't get to go to the third map. s1mple is just so incredibly good at this game.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

Did my best to carry against Magisk and his stack of faceit 10s, alas

Also lost to sjuush and MSL recently, so my bingo card of getting my rear end handed to me by washed pros is slowly filling out

Pretty drat impressive imo

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

meowmeowmeowmeow posted:

I just made 600$ selling old cases, would highly recommend it.

I used dmarket and had no problem getting the money sent to PayPal.

drat it should've waited, still made like 60+ euros when I sold all of mine

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Kehveli posted:

your just bad

The greatest say bind of all time

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

Considering selling my knife for the value of at least seven bike parts, afeared that the prices will suddenly plummet after this massive cs2-hype climb

One one hand I could sell my knife today and buy a new computer tomorrow, on the other hand I wouldn't be able to do sick knife tricks the next time I play cs, it's a tough choice

I sold my knife a couple of months ago, bought a Steam Deck that I then sold for hard cash.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

djfooboo posted:

Where do I unload skins4cash that isn’t a fuckin’ scam?

You can just do what I did and buy a steam deck with steambucks and sell that irl.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

they dont sell steamdecks in aus which ruined my plan of doing that

australia wins again!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol NiP choked so bad yesterday, real throwback to the classic team liquid style choke

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

de_rats come on!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Dualies have always been good

Always buy the meme weapons, dualies, P90, nova, auto sniper, etc.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Vahakyla posted:

If one person abandons, currently the vote to surrender requires five votes.

surrendering is for cowards

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

PirateBob posted:

Speaking of binds - is there any benefit to doing the quickswitching that you see some people do after each shot with scout/awp?

It is faster than scoping out if you are in the first zoom level.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Unbound posted:

yeah, but did you know Valve plans on reversing those bans??????

actually, it says so in the end of teh tweet if u read it!!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

PirateBob posted:

Do skin creators make money when valve sells them in loot boxes or whatever?

Yeah, I think they even get a cut from when people sell them to eachother on the market. I found some article that claimed that they make about 420k USD from a skin in a popular case, which I have to say is a real good amount.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nam Taf posted:

Bring back that stupidly imbalanced Warcraft 3 CS.

e: I will not apologise for this snipe

lol I was thinking about that the other day, this + 24/7 fy_iceworld + poolparty + de_rats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Won't play this pos until they add the riot shield again