Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Photex posted:

Starting a long day at Nationwide today, I hope they pipe the BO3s into the arena while we are setting up. It was really hard to not fanboy out when I stepped into the hotel last night, all of VP was hanging out in the lobby, EnvyUs was hanging out the bar and Hiko was walking around.

did you suck their dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
lg or vp this is probably the hardest pick em ive had so far

also i aced my pick ems today woot woot

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
internet speed doesn't really matter if your connection is better than 8Mb/s (which 99% of the nation's is). Arf's case might be different in Brazil/Peru (i dont remember which you're from) but for the most part the big thing is location/routing. for instance, here is my speedtest:

and when i play mm i get about 70-90 ping to valve's servers because i live in SE Montana

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

trying to jack off posted:

he lives in argentina and i live in australia so your conversation about US internet is really useful to me bragging to him about my new fibre internet while he tries to make wireless internet out of a bedpan and a stolen car battery

whoa sorry didn't realize i was walking into a thread with steam chat conversations being brought out as serious posts
also hes from argentina i think his internet would be more along the lines of a few banana peels and coffee grounds mixed together in a cup with copper wire running from it to a socket in the wall

Photex posted:

They were hanging at the bar

jesus

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Maguro posted:

Just sold my minimal wear mac 10 neon rider for $3.74. There is a run right now on any red-tier items because of this april fool's day video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JuTWu4TRGg

so THATS why the chameleon is the number one selling item on the market atm lol

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Isn't Inferno like, Na'Vi's Map?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
hmmmm

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
god this is loving brutal

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
lol @ the dont tread on me flag

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
navi going from lawnmower to cannon fodder

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i threw both of my anime guns at this game, im glad to know theyre safe in navi's large, greasy hands

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Seditiar posted:

Hate to break it to you, Astralis ain't losing.

fnatic will win and i will sleep

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
olofpass first map

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
photex is that you leaning against the giant player tv picture screens behind astralis

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wow

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Photex posted:

no that's actually someone else who is a goon (i don't know if he wants me to say)

its pink isnt it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Safety Scissors posted:

I've gotten no drops, and I've been running the stream the entire time in the background the last 3 days. What gives? My account is linked to steam and I've gotten drops at dreamhack.

About 7500 drops have been happening every game. Average viewership has been ~800k. There is a very good chance you do not get a drop

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

mcvey posted:

https://twitter.com/LogitechG/status/715991429454106624

If you aren't cheering for Liquid now I don't even know.

:kimchi::kimchi::kimchi:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
its ok bcuz liquid r gonna win

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

Crossposting from GBS. This is him:

Lmao
Please tell me this guy is actually in congress

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Funny he's a vaping conservative, I'd still play cs with him tho

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I think I've bought like $30 of taco stickers and I'm gonna buy way more tonight when I get home

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

mcvey posted:

i'd rather have $30 of tacos

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

mcvey posted:

Roca out of coL, they're bringing in another UK player(Surreal) to replace him.

Jason Lake still dumb

guardian or someone from navi had a tweet earlier saying something to the effect of "welcome to NaVi.US, @roca!" or something like that

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

sleppy posted:

Hey keyboard nerds, how do I get one of my mechanical switches to stop being sticky? I have tried compressed air into it and given it enough rubbing alcohol over time that it should have gotten rid of goop. Anyone else have any tricks that could help me avoid getting stuck side strafing constantly? also post about which switches are the best LOUD BLUES BABIES

Have you tried popping the key out and cleaning the switch and the inside of the key?

Also Brown switches

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Are the groups being played online or is this a lan

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
nitro dropping a loving 40 bomb to try to save liquids rear end from elimination

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Icept posted:

PAGE 144 LET'S GO 144HZ!

eh I tried

Buy me a 144hz monitor and I'll party with you

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

In the case of SC2 match fixing, the leagues waited an absurd amount of time (over 2 years) and continued to collect as much evidence as they could, before approaching the authorities and seeking conviction (not merely league bans, but actual fines and restitution)

yeah, that was through Kespa, the Korean government body regulating esports over there and iirc they could only 100% confirm the match fixing after they got people to testify by getting unrelated dirt dug up on them. its serious loving business over there, almost as much as (or even moreso) it would be in the nba/nfl

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

If the SC2 match fixing scandals are anything to judge by, it will be another 6 months before we see anything, but when we do, it will not be simple bans, but actual criminal charges.

there will be no criminal charges because there is nothing else like kespa in any other region

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Apr 20, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Had to make sure you weren't up circle for a second there

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Inferno sucks, overpass is alright, new nuke is bad because of the fps lag

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i decided to open a case and got a gut knife blue steel field tested

i will be selling it for smash bros amiibos

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

RyokoTK posted:

it's a super dumb commercial but really it's kind of silly to be like, "well you think you can aim? cause you missed a shot once"

I think it was just the timing, they aired that, and then he proceeded to get owned

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry I seem to have spilled touhou all over your radar

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
3kp made infernew, has some good ideas, some that ain't, but it's less of a flaming garbage pile than his newke
https://youtu.be/I8SItnJStSo

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

OxySnake posted:

Bring back as_oilrig IMO. :colbert:

de_blackgold

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
my counter strike kryptonite is every round where my opponents have rifles instead of pistols

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUGLiivG1A

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
My favorite part of that is after account #5 he goes "you're just linking random accounts how do you know thats me!"
"they're all playing off of the same PC AND THE NAME ON ALL OF THEM IS CODY CAMPBELL"

god bless spangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Dongicus posted:

can we get a ban for ppl who have those clantags

Sorry you don't like good video games with good clan tags