Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
how long until a team just srtaight up goes "ayo gently caress majors" and signs swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Audax posted:

"We surveyed community opinion" aka all the 13 year olds on twitch and friends of the players.

Worst decision ever lmao. I hope valve pulls any license they have to use the game in any way/shape/form

Shut up idiot

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Watch the adren CSGO pro tips and also watch his stream when he plays with mythic

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Vibes_Holocaust.mp4

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Unbound posted:

im not gonna waste my time in that game, 3 people dicking off in spawn every round on top of hilariously stacked teams

In your own words, "you readied up, play it out"

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Afaik refu, swift, and partybrian5000 are the only Eu gunes and only refu frequently goonmans

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Dazed is a prick for reasons unrelated to betting, the reason people want him at valve events is because he's the best analytical mind in the scene.

Iirc wasn't the match that they threw on some no name match that either a) didn't matter to anyone or anything outside of the realm of that match or b) was peanuts compared to what skins would pay at a time their org wasn't paying them at all

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Unbound posted:

I'd happily replace dazed

Umm but your name is unbound and not flashbang tho :thunk:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Bhop only servers, 100 world records a day

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Michael Scott posted:

Turk you've been nice in private steam messages and your SA jerk persona sucks, it's more insufferable than even me.

Shut the gently caress up Mr pink

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Michael Scott posted:

That's my goal every day, VG.

He's not laughing with you, idiot

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Friendly reminder he admitted to cheating in most of those clips

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

drunken officeparty posted:

im gunna be honest peavs that sounds like a lot of work

shut the gently caress up hurfdurf

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

i still wanna know who gave me that, considering that as of july only two of the four statements in that are correct

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Remora posted:

this was not a good thing to say

The correct answer was the "young male" parts being true, it was left open ended for joke purposes, way to be a buzz kill!!!!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Katana Gomai posted:

Is it still? I sold via OPskins a while ago but I thought Valve nuked all those bot-using sites. Will have a look, thanks

They only nuked betting and gambling sites iirc

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Pookum posted:

I upgraded to windows 10 and my mic stopped working, and God drat comp is almost impossible. I feel like Hellen Keller. Idk if I'm going to have to get a sound card or find some Mobo specific audio drivers

What rank are you? My account is hard stuck silver and voice_enable 0 is the only thing that keeps me sane

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Just say "I am a silver and"

I am a better player than you in every regard hurfdurf, please do not try to start poo poo you unbelievable turbonerd

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Goofballs posted:

a spot of good news, they threw thorin off eleague for nothing

dazed next thanks

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ThePeavstenator posted:

Who are you on steam?

It's hurfdurf. Do not interact

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

FMPONE posted:

Absolutely, will try to get you guys in a test for sure

when will you let us get our grubby gune mitts on it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kwilty posted:

Aren't you like a racist or something?

He's a nazi sympathizer, which is honestly probably the same thing

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Gingerbread House Music posted:

Advocating against initiating violence = maxi sympathizer, lolk

Many sides :thunk:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Tevery Best posted:

Dear Diary,

yesterday I played in my first goonman. It was fun! I got eight or nine kills and we tied. I did not drop the ball too badly. My GPL or whatever went up by 2.82 and I was told that is A Lot.

First few games of goonman will have some wild swings because the elo system it's based off of doesn't know what your "true skill" is. In a few games you'll be down to decimal point gains/losses.

That's higher than my score

Which, considering you've played multiple games and the system has smoothed out your gains/losses, is really loving bad

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Tbf the only major differences between the 598SR and the 600's is 500khz of frequency, slightly lower sound pressure level and 250 ohms of impedance, 600's are on sale for $100 off and they're still $120 more than the 598SR. If you want to move into the high end enthusiast level of headphones then now is the time to pull the trigger on the 600's but even then I'd only recommend the 598SR's because spending nearly $300 on headphones for mainly gaming seems like a bad buy to me.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Stop spinning your headphones around you dork

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

mcvey posted:

I still think it should go back to 1:45 and 35 sec bomb timer. You definitely notice the lower fuse on the bomb and it buffs T side. I remember 3 minute rounds back in the day(and maxrounds 13) and it's made watching POVs from then painful(er).

Did anyone ever play with Charger(?) rules? It was something like having a long round timer but with a set amount of time per half and unlimited rounds, like a real sport. It might have been only semi-popular in the UK but I read an HLTV post about it and never tried. It would be cool to give it a shot just off of how different it would play.

Wonder how hard that would be to rig up on sub.io b server.......

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Rad-daddio posted:

Quick question:

I've been looking for good west coast community servers. I usually spend a lot of time on "Chillin' and Killin'", but my occasional ping spikes get me kicked from the lobby. It also fills up fast.

So, if anyone has a good DM or gun game server that's in the west, I'd be much obliged.

Hi, have you heard of the event we call "Goon Man"

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Getting into a Twitter fight with thorin: good
Calling people, regardless of your opinion of them, faggots while on your official twitter account: bad

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
:911:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Thom and the Heads posted:

Icymi sadokist said the n word on a stream in addition to telling someone to kill themselves

Guess which esports historian is on Twitter defending it? Heh

In defense of him telling the guy to kill himself, it was more "oh that guy? I really hope he loving dies" because it's a guy who leaked he has like herpes or something and threatened to doxx sado + anyone who tried to call him out for leaking that. So I totally understand wishing bad things on that guy.

But still yeah sado dropping the hard r and thorin defending him is a series of events I don't find surprising one bit

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
PANORAMA IS FINALLY HERE

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Garfu posted:

holy poo poo you got a kill through smoke wwwwwwwwwhoooa

If you're so slick where are your esea clips huh

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
It's because esports is insanely insular and those guys know people behind the scenes that they're friends with despite the fact that they're garbage people

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kehveli posted:

I will warm up the celebratory sauna with a stern look on my face

What goes into the celebratory sauna that differentiates it from your breakfast sauna, or your naptime sauna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Up Circle posted:

I have also been cheating under their noses for years.

i cheat but in reverse