Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

isnt this kind of thing self-disclosure meaning he voluntarily disclosed the spending and intends to pay the money back? it's not like he spent your taxes on csgojackpot which honestly sounds like a pretty awesome idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

reading these posts remind me of noobs complaining about wavedashing in smash rofl

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

sants posted:

finally uploaded this esea clip from a while back with buns and spiros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-pG8DhUCX8

i forgot this happened and did not say "hi reddit" like ive always wanted to

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

if tyloo wins against navi i will hang a pic of mao in my room and believe the great leap forward never happened

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

onlineJ strikes again

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ez for godtwist

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Smithereens posted:

ez for godtwist

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

god lekr0 back at it again with the deags

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

godsent is gonna be a better g2 before they got picked up by faze (not to be confused with the current shitters known as g2)

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

did you guys sign up for csgo prime?

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ArfJason posted:

theres assholes and morons at every rank but this one guy will stick out in my memory because he went beyond the call of duty of being a brazillian calling an argentinian garbage

rofl south americans are literally scum contaminating my beautiful NACS
#burnthefavelas

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i truly believe that spraying for everything that is not greater or equal to the distance from dust2 pit to ramp is the best option in all situations

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

to meme aiming is about precision

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Up Circle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldlAsd-8UwE

is tyhe video quality improved? it looks a little better. I dont know what i did but it looks slightly better to my usual blurry poo poo.

question #2: did i out mindgame myself with the last guy? did I not wait out the death cam long enough with my fake retreat?? you dont really see it but i watched from his perspective and he chills cat for a moment then takes up that spot ramp and stares long

when in a 1v1 (as a ct) and there's a long rotate, i usually just sit in the site i'm closest to because there's a 50/50 chance that someone is gonna try poo poo like this

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

NTT posted:

There's like maybe 2 goons at a high enough rank to actually see hackers on a regular basis

rofl noob idiot i'm gn2 way higher than you'll ever get

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i'm going on VACation to KQLYfornia

(new vac wave in progress)

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

as a sem all i want from this thread is the mlg tag

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Snazzy Frocks posted:

does the pro scene in this game have actual interesting strats or does it just boil down to 'that guy shoots gun better than the other guy'

what is life but just living to die

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

online friend posted:

i swear to god my team purposely slows down in every loving game so they can bait each other into entry fragging

they will take the longest route to a place just so someone else has to do it

as an mg2, i have no issues being baited because i usually take the point because baiting is actual viable strategy to win site control but ymmv.

3.25/400dpi

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Antares posted:

ya in that sitch you get the kill and the other CT kills you so your team run away

most of the time a trade favors the terrorists and letting the cts spread out/play more aggressive leads to easier site takes and easy picks so i'm still ok with this

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Demostrs posted:

shaddup dude im dmg and im 20x better than u and im a higher rank so u cant give me any critisism about how i play until u are quantifiably better than me and u suck and are wrong

dam son after getting owned that hard i officially quit counter-strike gg

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

A TURGID FATSO posted:

c'mon buns, you and I both know that it really only works when you have players who have a clue about what they're actually doing and can think. In the lower ranks it has to be a veritable shitshow of baiting with zero trades when a smurf isn't involved.

it really isnt rocket surgery. it's common sense and should be covered under the common core curriculum in school. two targets are harder to kill than just a single target especially if the first target can get information on where the shooty man is. it's simple triggernometry.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

as a silver 3, i too blame my team for my inability to aim

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Xenaero posted:

How many times do you chaps change your sens per month

hundreds if you count me cracking my dpi up at the start of round so i can spin wildly before the round starts

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Antares posted:

i haven't seen these dark maps. the worst aim map i've played was 100% bright orange tileset with zero shading

wrong the worst one is the black and blue map that not only has little to no contrast but has some lovely gif on the wall behind my opponent that fucks up my movement based scanning

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

santanotreal posted:

Sorry I've been terrible about joining invites lately (I'm "not the real aborn")

you are the real aborn now since i heard through reliable sources that forums user "aborn" died from complications from the zika virus in a favela in rio

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ArfJason posted:

You have no idea what youre talking about lmao please explain what is fyad to you

fyad is like rain on your wedding day

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

exethan posted:

did you and demo just swap avatars

idgi i am demo??

also i just wanted to say goodbye to this bad game and all the bad players in this thread. your just bad

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

the valve moba counter-stroke; goblin orifices is bad because they dont add new champs and it is basically just a game of economics. obv the team with more gold is gonna win. they need to make it so everyone starts with the same amount of gold every round.

thanks 4 reading 😜

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ArfJason posted:

I want nothing more out of the excruciating transition through this mortal coil than having the one reprieve from the onslaught of modern jew controlled media that is counter strike devolve into endless nonstop pre 2005 snark about the fresh as gently caress team fortress 2 jokes and the synthesized AIDS that is blizzards latest garbage. Please, make more epic as hell jokes about what a MOBA is truly defined by and the hilarious self referential mouse sensitivity jokes or the :razz: as gently caress youre just bad thing that will make us all unhinge our jaws in laughter becoming the cataclysmic chant that brings about some homosexual elder god to life.

idg why a mexican is posting ancient american memes, stanzas commenting on the quality of a thread on a garbage forum about a video games

perhaps you should fight some windmills elsewhere (this is a mexican meme from don quixote i hope you understand it)

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ez for disco doplan

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Jeza posted:

If an American team moved to the EU and competed in the leagues with an all American lineup, you can bet your loving rear end they would be called an NA team. Nobody would even consider calling them an EU team.

remember the last time europeans tried to claim na as their own? :britain:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

young sewage making NA proud by pushing out of the bombsite after the bomb is planted rofl

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Fauxshiz posted:

The kid is legit, stop being obtuse just for fun. He has had an insane run this tournament and without him c9 would be sharing drinks with liquid right now.

Stewie + Seangares + 3 = best team NA.

uhhh, i truly believe that sewage2k is retarded and that the only saving grace that he has is good aim. the only reason he gets away with his dumb poo poo so often is because "who pushes their own smoke?" is a thought shared by pros and plebs alike when playing against idiots. when you start expecting that sort of thing, the person pushing the smoke is at a serious disadvantage.

sorry if this opinion destroys your idealistic realiti :classiclol:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

dex_sda posted:

snax is a top5 player on merely decent aim thanks to "dumb poo poo" like pushing his own smokes. The key to doing that is to time it well. If you have the gamesense to push the smoke when nobody's likely to be looking, you have made an excellent move.

Stew is improving and being more effective with his "dumb poo poo" as he learns how top pros play. He's not there yet but he's improving and has huge potential, and you're being obtuse

I personally thought it was a super lovely pickup but he's probably the most promising player on C9 now.

you mean snax from the premiere team? rofl poland is literally a 3rd world country and if you think snax is top 5 then you must have brain damage.

stewage is bad, but maybe he can improve? dont have high hopes though, because he consistently makes horrible plays and puts his team in lovely situations because of it. yeah, you think it's cool and exciting when he smokes himself, pulls a flash and pushes the smoke xDDD wowowow omg YUNG STEW U GOTTA B KIDDIN ME but i see a predictable move and really bad decision making

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

John DiFool posted:

so making risky plays and getting lucky doesn't equal being good

so he abuses the meta a little and then starts getting poo poo on repeatedly once people figure out he's always going to try some gimmick play that is super risky but works 5% of the time

frags mean literally nothing if you're not winning rounds

that dust2 game was c9 getting dismantled by the best team in the world right now and Stewie getting frustrated and trying anything to create an opening. for every play he made that game he did something equally dumb that lost them rounds

but... but... yung stew is teh best he got all the frags and pushes his own smokes!!! he is a genius and the hope na neds!!!!!!!!!! bests c9 player BY FAR YUNG STEW!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnbbbbnkl

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Fauxshiz posted:

No one called him a genius. He's just loving on point right now. We're not saying he's the next Olof, we're just saying he's improved a shitload and you need to hop off the hate train.

is your idea of improvement "doing the same thing that doesn't work over and over again" because albert einstein once said that that is insanity

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

the overwatch exodus is happening
http://steamcharts.com/app/730

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i hit the post button twice and this will forever be my shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Demostrs posted:

question: if you could create a roster around niko and oskar on one team (since most agree they play far beyond their team's level), who would you put on it

i think i would put magisk and twist (lekro if twist still is obstinate about playing on a team without his friends) for sure, but the fifth eludes me. waylander? to1nou? lowel?

basically this team would be faze clan.black since faze clan is good again so that formula works

edit: i'm only considering players on non-top 10 teams since the realest answer would be getting like f0rest get_right and olof

niko styko hiko lekr0 and freako(zoid)

they would be called the k-o rodeo