Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Yo I'm destroying my friendslist leaderboards. Step up, nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
http://www.hitmandb.com/index.php

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Does the advanced training mission go over new stuff like using mirrors or is it not worth bothering if I'm already a season 1 assassin-ista.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

mp5 posted:

I like to get the Silent Assassin Suit Only thing out of the way first even if I savescum to do it, it feels more like the story unfolding naturally the first time.

That's a cool idea, I'll try that. Luckily I spent my first 11 hours and mastering the prologue + Miami.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Yeah I saw the challenge 'cause enough accidents so the race cannot continue.' Cue me dumping clips from a sniper rifle into all the cars not 1st/2nd place and throwing down explosives onto the road and none of it having any impact.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Good to know, I have only a few challenges left. Mainly finding Cowboy hat racer guy and becoming him.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Castle is pretty crazy and one of the harder ones to actually visualize mentally.

You get the old levels of Hitman s1 whether you buy s2 or not. The more expensive ones give you Sniper Assassin.

It's not super common but the game tends to soft lock on loading screens than anything else. If my load bar stops between the O and A of LOADING, it's done. I'm currently save scumming like mad so it's only annoying for now.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Nov 15, 2018

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

Holistic Detective posted:

Do unlocks from the S1 levels carry over to the new ones immediately and if so, is there a list of these and what I need to do to unlock them? I started playing yesterday and I'm planning on working my way through all the new stuff before going back to explore the old levels again but I might unlock a few choice gadgets from S1 if they give me more options earlier on.

Any progress or unlocks previously completed from S1 do not carry over. But all levels from season 1 and season 2 in hitman 2 share unlockables. Idk if there's any big advantage whether you want to immediately retread s1 levels, maybe get a sniper rifle slightly faster.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Does anyone ever use the smg/assault rifle/shotgun unlocks? Or any loud weapon? Through all of S1 and now I've never bothered.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Hint for that challenge: Check the security building near the entrance/ticket booth area.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

The Kins posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games > Hitman Megathread: No, You Can't Import Your Old Unlocks

Mods, please.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

Comparisons of Simulation Quality settings.

In game description.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Nov 20, 2018

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
My sean bean kill was so boring and simple I missed all the flavor, I guess i can only blame myself. Go through the employee gate, knock out the one guard and free access to the floor sean's on. he stops in the room overlooking the race for a long time so i coined+choked every scientist in the room adjacent, then both his body guards and stabbed him with a screwdriver.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

Eggnogium posted:

Has anyone been able to do Explosive Liaison challenge in Miami since the patch (it's the one where Robert Knox blows up Sierra's car trying to kill the competition). Seems there's a bug where Knox's dialog never triggers after handing over the device and he just stands there forever.

I just did this. He did bug out a little bit, he would switch between saying his dialogue after handing over the bomb and then yelling at me like I bumped into him. Walking away a couple steps fixed it and then he killed his daughter like normal.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I have Hitman 2. Can I go out and buy a disc version of Hitman 1 and get everything to transfer, or does it have to be digital?

Can't say, but I haven't read any reports of a version not transferring over.

That being said, the GOTY version of season 1 can be acquired for 13 bux on fanatical.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

Nalesh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZzLmNcT2rM

Am I missing a keybind somewhere, how is he quickly dropping items like this.

caps lock drops whatever's in your hand, and holding it gives you more precision on where to place it

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
I had to google that myself, even after playing through both seasons I've never seen that personally. The karate chop is what happens if you attack someone on the stairs.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
https://i.imgur.com/7DUVQvN.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
It's a worthless metric. Even more so if you look at other games that are similar bombed with negative user reviews. Spyro and Battlefield 5 are also averaging about a 3 on user score on that site. Whether it's bots or real people, I couldn't fathom a motivation.