Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

How does the combat in this game compare to Vindictus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Wonder Turbine posted:

Has anyone called it "Hack Desert Online" yet?

What is the hacking/botting/gold seller spam situation like in this game? It is a KMMO so botting/gold seller spam are a given but do they get in the way of normal play? For example I remember playing the NA launch of Aion and there was so much gold seller spam it was almost impossible to chat in any of the general channels. Ignoring the spammers didn't work either as you maxed out the ignore list after about 15 minutes.

The last KMMO I played was Archage and the hacking in that game was...something special. Hopefully there is nothing like that in this game.

I see the op lists classes not yet implemented for NA/EU and has two names for each class. Does this mean they are not gender locked?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Is there a way to adjust head size? I am trying to create a taller character but the head seems to stay the same size and just looks off.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

lewtt posted:

i just got out of ICU so i'm now un-awol except for the part where i can't walk much irl for a few weeks

Did a rival guild kneecap you? Or was a goon trying to usurp your power?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

DancingShade posted:

Every mmo chat is a cesspool.

And now that this game is coming to XBone and XBoneX you can get the special hell that is XBox Live.