Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
It's probably not worth worrying about what would happen if you hit the end of gear progression and stuff because you basically need to poopsock and get lucky to be doing poo poo like all pens with tet accessories. Even when you hit that point, you can just start saving up for silly stuff and/or gearing up your alts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

skystream92 posted:

Am I able to just focus on my main, or is there a reason to create alts? I generally don't create a ton of alts when I play MMOs.

It's best to fill up your character slots for stuff like energy and the ability to have dudes positioned near markets when you're out doing other things, but you don't really have to invest much into the alts if you don't want to. You're largely going to be focused on gearing one character

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Reminder to everyone to make a dark knight before DT tonight for free stuff.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Killsion posted:

Wait, free stuff? What free stuff?

10 mil gold, a loot box, and a 7 day horse whistle

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

How do you get that 10 mil gold and the loot box?

I made a DK some days ago, but got nothing when i logged on today.

They'll probably put it in the mail in a week or two. The event just said "a future maintenance"

quote:

Dark Knight Level Up Missions have been added.
Duration: Mar. 1st through Mar. 29th
Dark Knight Has Reached Lv. 15!! Reward: 10G Ingot
Dark Knight Has Reached Lv. 25!! Reward: 20G Ingot, 10 [Event] Cold Draft Beers
Dark Knight Has Reached Lv. 35!! Reward: 30G Ingot, 5 Black Stones (Weapon), 5 Black Stones (Armor), 10 [Event] Cold Dark Beers
Dark Knight Has Reached Lv. 45!! Reward: 10 [Event] Elion’s Tears, 3 Hard Black Crystal Shards, 3 Sharp Black Crystal Shards
Dark Knight Has Reached Lv. 55!! Reward: 100G Ingot, [Event] Cliff’s Skill Add-On Guide (1 Day), 2 [Event] Lauren Family Gift Boxes
Hey this is apparently a thing as well but ugh competing for a weapon on the market sounds loving awful

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Mar 1, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I honestly dont know how people are going to get 15+ liverto swords for their dark knights with the prices of memory frags being as high as they are. Its not worth it at all.

I might just get a bares or rosar one up instead of waiting for liverto 15+s to get more accessible.

Krea and Rosar are apparently the cool green weapons now although you lose the set bonus if you want to use a saiyer knot

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Saying it'll be hard to get a high tier kreiggmesser or whatever, someone already has a tri kzarka one in the server

I might just grind up some contribution and rent a weapon to 55

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Is it worth failstacking for green stuff or do you just mash stones into them until they succeed or want to preserve whatever stack you've built?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Archonex posted:

How is Kalis as a weapon for a DK at the moment?

I would not enhance a kalis weapon if not just for ease of resale, but for more detail....Compared to rosar you're giving up a gem slot (+2 ap) and the ignore resist set bonus to gain .5 AP and the dumb rain effect, so you're really losing 1.5 AP and the potential set bonus to get the rain effect. Now you may not actually be utilizing the set bonus if you opt for the dim magical knot or saiyer which is apparently good, but if you were to krea comes out to the same AP after extra +2 gem it can socket but it also gets an accuracy set bonus. Yuria is also probably better, but definitely better for resale

Edit: I suppose you could end up repurposing it for failstack building

Eltoasto posted:

I was told Rosar was the way to go if you are just going to use one of the base greens and not liverto or kzarka. Also if building armor from scratch, the advice now is to go Heve for helmet/shoes/gloves and then use the quest armor you get at 50 since it basically ends up as an ultimate duo grunil.

Most people say this also because first pieces of boss armor recommended are usually bhegs and muskans which breaks all of the grunil set bonuses. If you ever want to have alts with decent gear, getting a set of grunil, or at least the helm/glove pair, first will help you in the short term and you can pawn off the full set to the alt when you're ready to spend on boss gear.

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 2, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Are a bunch of these cash shop items similar to GW2? Like if I buy an inventory expansion would have the extra slots any character I make?

All inventory related upgrades are character specific, and all storage related items are shared since storage is shared. Pets are shared. Don't buy inventory stuff until you decide which class you're sticking with, worst case you can save up loyalty for it if you want

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Apparently wheel of fortune is the #1 skill, other than that I have no idea

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Well not quite--you get the gift of the black spirit quest after finishing the relevant storyline quest, most of which have not changed. You still have to kill the boss, but right after you do you talk to the black spirit to get the gift quest. I don't know why they even bothered

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Killsion posted:

What's the guild again? ParksAndRec? I saw it in the Guild section but it seemed oddly empty?

Yeah it's parksandrec

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Btw if you're starting and you know you want to play witch/wiz, this should be your gearing plan:

Buy:
1. +15 green mainhand--rosar is the preferred one these days but most of the variants will do. 15-20m for +15. Don't buy any higher, as PRI is an easy upgrade, and duo gets into the range where you should probably just buy liverto.
2. +15 ultimate grunil helmet and gloves. Again about 15-20m ea. Don't buy non-ultimate grunil if you can help it.
3. +15 or higher ultimate steel dagger. ~15-20m for +15
4. +15 any ultimate shoes you like the 2 piece bonus on, grunil if you want but you won't be buying the full set to start. ~15-20m
5. Optional: Buy PRI blue coral rings, earrings, shultz belt, and necklace.

Stuff you get for free:
1. Full jarrette's accessories--these are probably worse than the pri accessories above but are free.
2. Magical armor
3. Magical off-hand (mixed ap/dp accuracy oh, not great not terrible).

Slots/Consumables, goal is +5 crit, +5 cast speed:
Head: 2x +2 cast speed
Chest: Don't put anything expensive in magical armor until the 56 exchange because you will lose the gems every couple levels
Shoes: 2x +2 movement speed
Gloves: 2x +2 crit, when you upgrade to liverto change one of these to +1 cast speed +1 attack speed.
Weapon: 2x +2 ap
Offhand: +luck.
Food: Knight's Combat Rations or ham sandwich or serendia meal / milk tea / Valencia meal (optional)

At the end of this, you should be sitting around 120 AP and 170 DP before set bonuses. This should let you get started on mediah content far quicker than the gear guide in the OP while still not wasting any purchases. You should be able to get to 56 with just the equipment above, although it would be slower than with better gear. Full jarrettes takes most of a month to get though, so maybe buy some cheap stuff in the meantime

Moving forward your upgrade path should look like (basically the guide in the OP):
0. Save up for a sweet awakening weapon if you're at or near 56. Push this off until you're nearing 56 if you're not near. Buy something you're going to be happy with until you get a dandelion. Tri blue > Tri green > Duo Blue > PRI blue. It's probably not worth buying any lower than that if you can help it.
1. Upgrade the green staff to liverto. Buy anywhere from +15 and up depending on how comfortable you are with enchanting and how much you can save up. You'll be using liverto until you decide you want a kzarka, but if you buy a PRI and don't want to enchant you can always pass it to an alt or sell it when you want to upgrade to TRI.
2. Start upgrading your armor to pri/duo by buying the new pieces. You can opt to buy full grunil this time, although many people recommend not doing full grunil anymore because most people buy muskans/bhegs first which will break all of the grunil set bonuses. It's still probably best to get the helm/glove combo for +5AP. I currently forgo the second set bonus and continue to use the magical armor because it's free, fairly decent dp, and gives accuracy for some reason
3. Upgrade your off-hand to tri
4. Buy better accessories.

Don't sell any of the equipment you're upgrading out of--make a new witch/wiz and give them the gear and use them as boss alts. This is the primary reason this is cost efficient to get you started. If you aren't maining a witch/wiz then you won't be able to pass off the weapons and will have to sell them for a ~5-6m loss, which is still probably worth it for the increased grind speed you will get in the early game. Presumably you will have no problem hitting bosses, so liverto over rosar may not be a huge upgrade at equivalent AP values

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Mar 16, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

This is great. Do you have a similar list for Maehwa and/or other classes? I assume its mostly an exercise in replacing the names of items and stats on slots with stuff more apropriate for those.

Where/when do you get these? I have a full set of jarettes but several of those came from the black spirit game board.

Other classes are just replacing the weapons and crystals as applicable. Keep in mind the 'best' off-hand does apparently depend on the class so it's not strictly max ap for that (saiyer knot for berserker and dk). Crystals you're still shooting for +5 attack/cast speed, +5 critical, and then the rest you max out AP/movement or whatever for pve. Just remember that you won't be able to pass off the weapons to a bossing witch alt and will have to rip out crystals if you're an attack speed class

The full Jarrettes should come out of the new/returning player attendance with the last pieces at day 17. For some reason I'm not seeing the support box 1 on it. I'm not actually sure exactly where the armor/offhand come from because I got them in the mail when they added them

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Disclaimer, I don't really play any attack speed based classes, and i've read far more than I've actually done anything

Ineptitude posted:

Yeah, but my point was that i don't know what applicable is :)

I have read that maehwa wants accuracy en masse, but i don't know why. Why do not the other melee classes want it (to that extent) if maehwa wants it.

Different skills have different amount of built in accuracy. Classes which have high built in accuracy such as witch/wiz do not need as much accuracy in their equipment. I don't know too much about musa/maehwa but this looks about right for what I understand--most people who use an accuracy offhand (except saiyer knot, kutum) primarily use it before they upgrade to liverto main and then later bhegs. Just buy the AP one in this case (white horn bow?), you're going to lose any pvp fight you get into, and accuracy matters less in pve that you'd be doing before getting a liverto than it does in pvp.

Ineptitude posted:

For maehwa specifically or for all classes?
It's a very, very general guideline.

If you're gemming for PvE you are looking to increase your clear speed which means increasing your dps and decreasing the time spent moving. Attack speed speeds up your animations since you're an AS class, and crit chance boosts crit rate at about 5% per level. Movement speed slightly reduces the amount of time spent moving between packs and is the least important thing, but the only other thing to really go here are cc resistances

A somewhat expensive way to achieve this with 2-slot gear:
Gloves: 1xValor (+2 AS), 1xAssault (+2 crit)
Weapon: 2x Carmae (+1 crit, +1 AS)
Chest: W/e, cobelinus is good on basically every class
Shoes: 2x Swiftness (+2 movement)
Head: W/e, there's not much here that's useful for pve except +exp but that's something you only get from black spirit quests.
Off-hand: Luck or crit damage or w/e

Some classes like warrior do not need to gem crit since some skills 100% crit--MMA is one of these skills for example. Casters get to cheat because their +2 speed gem doesn't collide with +2 crit

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Mar 8, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

orange juche posted:

Oh dear god help me I reinstalled this game. How do I get back in with goons because I'm in one of the dead goon guilds.

https://discord.gg/tXJYW48 i think is what we use or at least it's what's in the motd. Get on calpheon 5 channel and bug someone for an invite

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

You should ultimate all of your armor and get better earrings. As far as an awakening weapon to hold you until dandelion...

Tri blue > Tri Green > Duo blue and there's no point buying lower unless you want to enhance yourself. Well there's not much point in duo blue unless you want to TRI it yourself unless you really like the human damage, but tri green has more ap and all species damage

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Mar 12, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

So after swapping back and forth between a bunch of classes, even deleting some to make room for others i have played all the classes in the game that interest me.

I am having the most fun by far on Maehwa and Kunoichi, and finally yesterday decided to stick with the Maehwa, spend some money and go do 50+ content.

i have 98 AP 98 DP, full Grunil Iron Wall, 5 attack speed, 3 crit, 8 accuracy, and am getting absolutely demolished by those knight enemies in the south west corner of the map. Hexe sanctuary is a challenge as well. My opinion of this game went from "heeeey this game is really loving fun" to "holy poo poo gently caress this game" and logging off an hour early yesterday

My witch just breezed through these areas with her 50 CP staff (like 65 AP?) and no other gear except random junk i found on my own.

witch/wizard are by far the easiest pve classes to play pre awakening since they have great aoes, great damage, and insane sustain. The guys under the monastery, kzarka shrine, and serendia shrine do not gently caress around compared to the other things in the area, but I think most of the rest of the calpheon content should be doable if maybe a little difficult. It shouldn't be hard to get your DP up though, 98 is barely anything.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

I geared according to the 50-55 guide on the Maehwa discord, and actually have slighly better gear than that guide. Since the guide implies that said gear should be good all the way to 55 i was a bit surprised/frustrated i got so wrecked at 50, against "green" enemies (which means they are a bit lower level, no?)

I guess i can enchant my Grunil Iron Wall a bit more, all the pieces are +5 at the moment. From what i understand i need additional pieces of Grunil Iron wall (and not just regular Grunil) if enchantments fail though. I have yet to see any enchanted Iron Wall pieces on the TP so buying some high enchants have not been possible.

Try to buy a piece of ultimate grunil or two around +15. There's no point in buying enhanced iron wall because ultimate grunil is just better

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

DancingShade posted:

Awakened witch is basically "lol content" as you AOE down groups of purple mobs in Valencia with your terrible base hit stats because you just don't care.

Then you go to Gahaz bandits and they die the same speed Catfishmen did.

Opening lighting thing, earthquake stomp, other lightning thing, group of mobs dead. Next group.

Last time I went into valencia at 55, I got half of my health taken by a single basilisk hit :downs:

That being said, so far fissure wave is my favorite skill, in part because it's the only skill with a flow at 56, so it does like 9000% damage. It has the least accuracy but that damage

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Mar 14, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

lurksion posted:

Huh they give you a bunch of stuff for taking a DK to 45 (total of 5 million + 3 hards/sharps to 45, which takes an hour or two with the daily XP buffs). Looks like 55 gets you 2 jewelry boxes too. And she seems a fun class so I want to do that. But it looks like it'll have to be self-enchanting up to +15 weapons...not looking forward to that first time experience.

If you camp the market you can probably find one. I've seen some stay up for a couple minutes late at night but it wasn't ultimate or Rosar/krea

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

lurksion posted:

Not particularly. The occasional gather-athon, weekly scrolls (basically shared summon bosses, but pubs frequently organize those too). Basically the guild's there for the +3 to gathering and +1 to fishing.
Self-enchanted a Kalis to +15, which went alright. Those are cheap as gently caress (26K), dunno why you'd want a Yuria at 300K per repair (I spent more stones than average according to the charts, and I think I had to throw 20ish fresh weapons for repair, which is a 5 million difference) for basically no difference at PvE. Just the thoughts of a noob enchanter.

Common opinion is that yuria is garbage. Rosar/krea are the new cool items since they supposedly have higher base accuracy, have two slots, and have higher base AP. Honestly the difference between 300k repair and 26k repair isn't the biggest deal since you're blowing like 600k of black stones each time you need a repair.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

lurksion posted:

I mean, that's a 50% difference right there.

well first off kreas are only 50k and rosars are only 100k, so it's a lot less. there is no reason to be enhancing yuria in tyool 2017. It's like a 15% difference or so for rosar and 5% for krea vs kalis

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Mar 21, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

https://discord.gg/tXJYW48 i think is what we use or at least it's what's in the motd. Get on calpheon 5 channel and bug someone for an invite

we really need to get a discord link in the op or something

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

PS if you're going to just get the base package, say something here because I want the polar bear pet but don't want to make an alt account

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

fletcher posted:

I haven't really spent much time in combat since awakened wizard came out. Do the awakened skills do a lot more damage? What awakened skills should I be putting points in and what's the typical combo of abilities?

Awakened skills have higher multipliers in general--maybe not right away at 56, but as you get the higher levels and especially the flows they start to hit really high multipliers. This is in addition to the fact that MH ap supposedly adds hidden AP to awakening.

I don't play a wizard, so I can't help you as far as combos. At least for witch, I pulled out all of the sp from mh except for healing aura/lighthouse, mma (boss spam), and teleport then added as many sp as i could into awakening. I have a ton of sp leftover, but I don't really use any other skills in mh so I'm just sitting on them

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 25, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

For what it's worth, you can repair yellow items with any of the variants, blue with only the same blue item or the base item, and the base item with only the base item. Some of the blue variants regularly sell for much less than the base item

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Mar 27, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

fletcher posted:

How do you move the crates without it being a pain in the rear end? I transported 100 to Heidel just to try it and then I had to travel there, and carry them to the vendor in two trips @ 168% super slo mo. What am I missing?

Overload your horse using the following steps:
1. Withdraw max crates from bank
2. Put crates onto horse
3. Withdraw max crates from bank
4. Remove crates from horse
5. Repeat from step 2 until no crates remain in the bank

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

lurksion posted:

No idea how accurate this remains or ever was given the state of knowledge about mechanics, but https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WzAeIFslcWhZ-TudUTrvt4S6ejGF8Uo5FwVqNivfHK0/pubhtml states a 27M average PRI->DUO for Liverto. That would make buying PRI, upgrading, and reselling would be profitable so I don't quite trust that.

It says it's 33mil difference

Enkmar posted:

any time you can just buy an upgrade off the marketplace rather than doing it yourself you should do it

While this is generally true, PRI->DUO liverto is one of the upgrades that usually worth doing yourself. The 3.9 tries that sheet lists basically lines up with my experience doing pri->duo. Obviously there's RNG and you could end up spending more, but that's your expected value

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 18:29 on May 1, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Afk fishing in velia is fine

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

basic hitler posted:

Thank you for the info. Sounds fine I guess. Is there a goon server or anything? Since i can't remember how to play or anything i was thinking of rerolling anyway so if there's even a tiny goon presence i'd prefer to start new with yall (if i can be had) than hoof it alone

The only servers are NA/EU now, what used to be servers/server groups are all just glorified channels

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

There is argument that wizard is better in PvE as well. Witch is probably better for boss alts if you want to use awakened skills because of the blocks, but wizard has an attack that is also a movement skill which I guess is good for grinding. Also witches are pretty useless on hills but that might be applicable to most things in this game

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

a dingus posted:

I've rolled a berserker and am level 32 or something. How do I grief people? I have an itch I haven't been able to fill since I played Eve with goons.

Berserkers have a number of ways to grab so you can do your best sheik vs fox impression. There really isn't that much in the way of griefing in this game unless you can have a wardec since you lose karma (read: sec status) when you flag up and kill people and have to regain it by killing mobs and stuff. You can only kill someone a couple times before it starts hurting you. Think of it like hisec mechanics except without concord--flagging up won't automatically suicide you but everyone else can attack you and if you do it enough eventually the facpo will poo poo on you. With the bonus that at negative karma you have a chance that your equipment will downgrade (some people use this to downgrade stuff they use to build FS).

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

How do you level gathering?
I know the literal answer is "run up to a bush and hit r".
Yes, also olvia dailies

quote:

I am trying to get my gathering up to 14 so i can start processing plywood, but it is taking loving forever. Both the part about finding the next bush to harvest, but also running out of energy.
You can work on getting more knowledge to get more energy. You need something like 160 energy to be able to regen for 8 hours without capping.

quote:

If you google the topic you fill find plenty of guides but those guides really adress "WHERE to level gathering". Even so, they leave a lot of questions unanswered; Why go to the area the guide mentions? Bushes are plentiful everywhere. Do different nodes grant different exp?
I would not worry too much about where you go to gather. Gather what you need and what you can consistently do and you'll hit artisan eventually. I almost exclusively chop wood for guild quests or gather meat.

quote:

Why do none of the guides mention the gathering quests? How do i get these? I have been all over Olvia but there are no quests there.
Make sure you're set to see life quests. Check the options on the quest window and make sure you have all of them set to visible. Dulfy has a guide on all the olvia dailies as well as their requirements

quote:

I have been gathering for days now, leaving my gatherer logged in over night for extra energy.I am still only level 10 in gathering so i need another 400 energy to get to 14 so i can get the plywood quests. That is 80 hours of being logged into the game, or well over 3 more days. It feels like i am missing something.
Nothing life skill in this game is fast. 3 days is barely anything when you consider you're afk for most of that. That being said, a single round of olvia dailies will get you a pretty good amount of gathering xp, but they do take a while

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Wuxi posted:

How do you guys rate t8 horses money wise? Asking since I don't have a decent horse and I just noticed the t8 with Instant Acceleration for 70 Shakaku seals. I mean, its not 900mil like a DUO Ogre, but still?

I saw a t8 horse go up for 98 mil yesterday

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

An actual good one would probably be about the same because the game sets the price or whatever. It's possible the game weights skills at different values, but I'd bet it's just level, tier, breeding attempts, deaths and available resets

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

Now to start spending all my energy on rerolling workers. I already have 7 professionals and an artisan (Didn't know you could get artisan from the worker NPC, what is the chance of that?)

if i had to guess, artisans are <.5% of rolls. Skilled are pretty easy to roll--I usually roll at least a couple skilled when I blow my energy rolling workers. Professional are a lot less common, but they're still not that hard to roll maybe about 400 energy on average if you don't care about what race it is. Artisan is probably one every 2k energy or more--I've hired a couple of them straight from the NPC, but the vast majority of my workers were promoted. If you have a lot of spare energy, feel free to roll for professionals and skip skilled because if you fail the first 2 promotions it takes quite a while to hit level 30 for the last promotion chance. It's probably not worth your time to roll straight for artisan unless you really don't value energy

quote:

I am still far away from any type of useful performance from the workers though. An entire day of gathering and i only got a couple hundred resources, which i blew through in 10 minutes of processing. Aparently you are supposed to be able to gather so many resources that you aren't able to process fast enough to use them all.

If you keep growing your CP count by cooking or dailies, you will get there eventually. I'm probably getting to that point and I'm only at ~150 pts invested, though I did p2w some storage and housing

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Going to pull out the interesting (to me) parts of the last patch notes

quote:

You can choose to display Family or Character name in the chat window.
Timestamps have been added to chat window.

New Item ‘Black Sprit’s Claw Piece’ has been added. This item can be found at Biraghi Den, Wandering Rogue Den, Kuit Islands, Gahaz Bandit's Lair, Roud Sulfur Works and Pila Ku Jail.
You can create ‘Black Sprit’s Claw’ by putting 3 ‘Black Sprit’s Claw Pieces’ together. If you enhance your Armor that is equipped on your Gear slot with this ‘Black Sprit’s Claw’, you can make a socket for crystal transfusion.

Investment bank has been added to Usage List for House in each city.
You can operate your investment bank for stable but low profit or risky but high profit depending on your Karma.
You can also order workers to operate your investment bank, and your profit may differ depending on your selected investment product
Stable Investment Bank: No.4 Velia, No.3-1 Heidel, No.1-2 Calpheon Merchant Street.
No loss occurs from the Stable Investment Banks but the amount of expected profit is low.
Risky Investment Bank: No.7-1 Altinova, 2nd Floor No.17-4 Valencia
If you are unlucky, loss may occur but you also may gain a great amount of profit from the Risky Investment Banks.

Pets will now have Agility & Caution mode options added.
Agility mode decreases time for item pick up rate by 10%.
When in Agility mode, hunger gauge is consumed 3 times faster than normal.
Caution mode increases the time between item pick up rate by 10%.
When in Caution mode, the hunger bar is consumed 2 times slower than normal.

New daily hunting quest has been added.

Probably the most exciting part is the chat changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Related: if you haven't gotten your +15/pri gear, you really should try to pick it up before the steam release/striker because that poo poo will be hard to get for a couple weeks afterward