Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Sounds like you just need to roll a little girl instead. It's what they want you to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Flavor Truck posted:

This is without question way more game than anyone deserves for :tenbux:

I picked this up to tool around because I heard funny things about trade networks and how this game has a lot of depth, but where I was expecting an olympic swimming pool I'm getting lake michigan. It's almost too much game to handle.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

It's more of a yellow desert tbh

a piss desert

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

I mean that or it was accidental and he is one of the shittiest worker managers in existence despite having some of the most popular worker guides on youtube. Both of these seem likely to me because blade does not strike me as very good at the game. People are like how can you be good at the game and make 3b in a month? Turns out when you stream full time and play the game 10 hours a day, it's not hard to make 100mil/day. Not to mention, he had a "challenge" to do something like that in a month with the caveat that he had a shitload of crates saved up. Crates sell for far more than the "marketplace value" in the storage

a dev confirmed that it's impossible to have more than one worker on a node on accident, so nope, dude's just stupid af.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

Oh boy you can spend 20 cents to earn like 10k silver, what a loving dealbreaker!

10k silver is basically nothing, though. Like, less nothing than even 20 cents.