Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

randombattle posted:

I really like Piranha Enthusiast. Makes it sound like I have a hobby interest in being eaten by fish.

that's my fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

AegisP posted:

We're also getting 10% xp bonus for the unscheduled maintenance, which is nice.

When? I didn't log in yesterday, so I missed any shenanigans.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
You can do all combat content in the game in a party. There's no particular need to party up for the main questline, but it speeds murder quests along and it's fun to do things with friends. (I imagine that's a novel idea for some folks.) If you're going to grind levels, especially at lv. 45+, having a party helps on multiple levels. Don't bother yourself about playing optimally, just have fun.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

Shalhavet posted:

There are world bosses and Kzarka's in, so technically there's raid content but it's just shitloads of people lagging out and dying to aoe.

Sometimes the raid content is dragging world bosses onto parties just trying to do scroll bosses.

Teehee.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Berious is my in-game friend. :3:

My ~MMO break~ is over tomorrow. Birginia'll be back to punch rocks/punch helms/punch gorpys.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

I-H posted:

Am I playing this right?

are you enjoying yourself?

A. yes - then you are playing right
B. no - then you are playing wrong
C. ??? - gfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

lewtt posted:

fudging around in gw2 before classes start. can't really justify a reason to head back to bdo

Same, except no gw2. I was looking at coming back after all these months and saw all the lovely changes. I miss my botes. :(