Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Has anyone who's played in the last beta got any experience with Valkyrie or Wizard? I'm torn between either one of those or maybe a Tamer to focus on for the beta, curious if they play well and all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Visidan posted:

Yeah, basically you pay to loot stuff. It's really pretty tho.

And your little loot roomba will perch on your shoulders and poo poo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Katt posted:

This game has the weirdest quests.

A warrior woman is being a bit tomboy-ish.

You buy her a ham and that solved everything. Mission Accomplished.

I'm returning after not playing since launch and boy did I miss the incredibly weird six layers of translation feeling yet still being legible writing style of this game.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
kinda a stupid question but since this game is so grind heavy do I really need to worry about doing story quests or should I just spam-murder cute things and pick up quests for poo poo like bag space as I want?