Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

kalstrams posted:

For your information, SSN registration in Korea is due to how toxic their communities can be. :v:

I'm a 65 year old Korean when I play KMMO games. I find this amusing for some reason. I feel as though I should send him regular mails and explain my exploits in the virtual world. I'm sure he's quite proud of what I've accomplished in his name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Got a demo key... Let's see what's changed since KR now...

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Wafflz posted:

Eonwe should lead the guild.

I thought he already said yes to leading goons to glory. :pgabz:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Who is making goon t-shirts for this game? If we don't have anyone yet, I know a guy...

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

All good guild leaders have a smilie. All hail #GuildLeader :eonwe:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

#GuildLeader @Eonwe: What is the official :eonwe: milkshake flavor of choice for BDO?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

#GuildLeader @Eonwe: What is the official :eonwe: milkshake flavor of choice for BDO?

I think it should be toasted marshmallow.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Eonwe posted:

:allears:

I can't wait to deal with some of these people

this guy is mad at someone for wanting to start a guild that is predominantly black

also please don't talk about Gamergate or any of that stuff because FAU or VideoGames will probs probate you for it

I think it's time that we stand up and stop the discrimination against the Atlanteans.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Eonwe posted:

Black Desert: I never said you shouldn't whip yourself until you fart

:eyepop:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

kalstrams posted:

I think an Optional Subscription Service for Black Desert Online will be great for those that prefer to play that way.

• Players that subscribe will support Black Desert Online development.
  • Players that opt to B2P, will choose how much this game is worth.
By being optional, it's not forcing players to pay a monthly fee. This will make the game a hybrid B2P/Subscription model. Both type of players will be supporting Black Desert Online, that means more content can be created faster.

Now for example, just look at Star Citizen, https://robertsspaceindustries.com/faq/subscriptions it is B2P, and it has an optional subscription model for those that want to utilize it. "The additional revenues also fund the development and release of subscriber-exclusive perks and merchandise." I see no reason why Black Desert Online can't take this approach.

Think about it. More revenue creates more content, and that content can be delivered to us at a much faster rate.

What do you think?

All games should be more like star citizen.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Godmode Enabled posted:

SC thread is leaking, even in a sub sub forum. None will be spared from the stempire :ohdear:

Long live the stimpire!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Ruggan posted:

Ok so here are some shirt tag lines. This one is for you creative bandwagonners.

Front: "Val krie ate some drama"
Back: "Goons always do :rolleyes:"

And the classic:

Front: "karmas a bitch"
Back: "bdo goonsquad 2016"

Finally:

Front: "$10 here" (not pictured: front shirt pocket)
Back: "you'll never auth goon discord j4g"

$9.99 for all three. Payments by check or money order only. Sizes XL XXL and ST.

I'd like to buy 3, but can I get a custom one that reads "I survived the VOIP wars" on the front and "bdo goonsquad 2016" on the back?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Eonwe posted:

there are a lot of people I've seen interested in this that have hosed people over in the past

this is going to be a wild and quick ride I bet

:eonwe: :eonwe: :eonwe:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Godmode Enabled posted:

Trailer for the game.
They got Tay *Chocolate Rain* Zonday to narrate... bad decision :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW7bVcGlgfo

chocolate rain dude... dear god why...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
lol @ anyone spending $45k on a video game.