Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
That OP :allears:

I can't tell if Lewtt is on, or off his meds. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stormgale posted:

Should Eu folks play US y/n?

I hate it when we're apart.

Eonwe posted:

I will raise hell and make everyone involved as miserable as I can if there is any redtape to letting friends play with you

please don't have him join SA unless he actually wants to post here

This, but also please make sure they aren't an insufferable butt head either.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hey everyone

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't lie Stormgale, your secret fetish is being whipped like a donkey while you "handle" large items.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stormgale posted:

Can I get real for a moment? Am I allowed?

Yes, proceed.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stormgale posted:

I unironically enjoy working and organising poo poo like secret farms or Tractor convoys or pirate raids, I like that sort of organisational challene

I am a broken Person.

We know, it's OK :)

You're either organized, or what were we talking about again?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

hey stanely, the PPS-43 in heroes and generals owns

LIES!

Is that the next one you unlock or the first one? I thought the second unlock was the PPSH.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
All I remember is goons bringing the PVP to the PVP game filled with PVE carebears.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The CDC blockades were good times.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

kalstrams posted:

:dogbutton: The gently caress did westerners do in ArcheAge that is hasn't happened in 6 years of nullsec EVE Online?

Edit: In a hindsight though, my guild leader did hire professional Korean-Russian translators for our closed betas, with priority service agreement. So maybe meeting transcript is fairly mild. :v:

No one gives a poo poo about Eve except for Eve Goons, who should remember to stay in their thread least we sic Drinkfist on you.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Drinkfist, accept your destiny.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CrashCat posted:

So what emotion is :eonwe: supposed to represent? I don't want to misuse it

Dread

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:f5h::monocle::hf::eonwe::fh:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Eonwe posted:

its weird, like I understand a lot of those words individually but written in a order where they suddenly are like a different language

That's because the person writing that garbage doesn't actually know the words, and is more than likely mentally ill. Was that the OP or in response to something?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Guild splinters? Heh, we have VOIP splinters.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This is my new favourite thread.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Tay did a pretty amazing rendition of the Skyrim theme. I had no idea who this guy was 10 minutes ago though.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I see you went sword and board. I might get a chance to play tonight if/when work stops sucking up all my free time.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I am enjoying the block and counter mechanics. It took me awhile to realize block is toggle and not holding though.

Is Valkyrie in?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Also you get to see when any guild member dies in chat and get a map marker of where they done hosed up.

Oooh, I get to spam the guild with my terribleness. :slick:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

If there was only something else to do in this sandboxish game other than level grind. Like making hard wood jokes with friends on voip chat while you're being a lumbermans or exploring the world, or checking out the node/worker system, or fishing or...

If none of those above things even remotely peaked your interest you should stop playing now and never come back.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wafflz posted:

The game plays really well with a 360/bone/ds4 gamepad. Since the combat feels like a character action game it is more fun to me to mash gamepad buttons over keyboard keys. You can even invert Y on only the gamepad if you are like me and invert pads but never mouse.

How do you get this magic setup? I couldn't see any controller options but I didn't look very rigorously either.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

On KR servers costumes cost 60-80$. And there are people who have 10 or more, it's matter of adjusting your thinking about it. If you would be buying irl outfit for that much it would be ok, even if you would end up wearing it once or twice. Just because something is virtual doesn't mean it should have virtual value.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wafflz posted:

I'm not at home so I can't look but there is an enable gamepad checkbox or something in the options under gameplay I think? That's also where the invert thing was. I'm using a DS4 with input mapper to have it function as a 360 pad. I can look when I get home after 5 eastern if need be.

Ok cool, I couldn't see the controller option but now that I know it's there I'm set :).

Valk has a lot of down + key combos which for some reason really feel awkward for me to use and I'm hoping that the controller will feel more natural :)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I ended up liking wizard a lot more than I thought I would (the key combinations aren't carpel tunnel inducing like some other classes). I'll echo the same sentiment a lot of others have. The game feels alive in a refreshing kind of way to the point where I don't really care of the PVP stuff pans out, there's enough of an RPG in here to get 30 bucks worth of fun for a month or two.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Torn between sorceress and wizard. Probably gonna go wizard because the combos are a lot easier on my delicate hands.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lewtt posted:

:eonwe::eonwe:I need a tally of $100 sperglords who will be playing at the 96 hour headstart:eonwe::eonwe:

If we've got enough, it'd be a nice boon to be able to get a couple guild gathering missions in before $50 and $30 so we can increase the guild cap.

Guild Gathering missions are 90 minute timed guild-wide quests that allow you to keep what you gathered; the only requirement is that the guild collects it during the 90 minutes. It also gives both youAND the guild a respectable chunk of money when you complete, with the personal money based on how much you pine/iron/flowers you got. They're not terribly difficult, but they're gonna require more than 4 people to do reliably.

I can't just start a shitton of them and do them whenever someone feels like it; In addition to the 5 a day limit, they take 20k guild funds to start that we lose it if we don't complete it

Sperglord to Sperglord Actual, come in. Over.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Quake posted:

There's a lot more $100 sperglords than I would've expected. :gerty:

I'll have you know I have a reputation to uphold. :c00lbutt:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Zero posted:

hi friend! i wont be playing this game but thanks for thinking of me and i hope you have fun

If you can't experience all the bad games, then experience none of them. :shopkeeper:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't play Albion, it's a poo poo game made by a Shitler of a person :shobon:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rafzakael posted:

w...what happened

i thought berc was a cool guy

Nothing, I just like hating on a bad game, with bad controls and...

That's not to say BDO is any better :q:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Xavier434 posted:

Other than the accessories, that doesn't sound too bad I guess.

Yeah, it's not quite Korean++ level.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LumberingTroll posted:

^^I've been runing CTS for over five years now, surprised some still dont know what it is. Here is the PGS thread for CTS Doot runs the OP for me, because I am busy a lot (lazy).

I plan to wander aimlessly and farm mobs for knowledge rating. I think I spent three hours killing "Tiny Bees" during CBT2 and got an A+ rating. Gotta catch em all.

Yeah this is pretty much what I'm gonna do in the game. Similar to what I did in Tera. I find the combat fun and the side systems are pretty neat too.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

kalstrams posted:

Nothing has be said about the update scheduling for our version of the game. Also I'm humbled that you think I'm going to initiate insider drama in the game.

I'm hoping it'll somehow involve potatoes.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Quake posted:

I'm ready guys

This is literally my grocery shop.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

kalstrams posted:

What is that blue jar thing.

Raw Vegan Supplements.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So is the CBT2 client supposed to patch up to release? I'd have thought that they'd have started downloads by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rivv posted:

I had a character on edan, it was moved to Orwen for me, CM_Jouska posted that we had to re-roll on Edan so I did and assumed everyone else was too.

Everyone else did not, so now I'm back on my original character that was moved to Orwen.

I roleld on Orwen, but it ended up making my character on Edan, so I had to re-roll on Orwen :D