Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is there a scientific explanation as to why everything seems super dark around a huge fire/explosion even if it's outside and well ventilated. I know smoke could account for some of it, but it always just seems like it pulls all the light into it and it's kinda weird. I'd say it could be a trick with cameras but even in real life I've seen it with like building fires and what not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

satanic splash-back posted:

You're loving stupid, do you not understand how light and eyes work or what?

Obviously not because I asked the question.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mithaldu posted:

Who the gently caress brings children to BASE jumping / flight suit stunts?

Cool parents.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

H110Hawk posted:

I never know if table breaking is still bannable.

The gently caress? How the hell fast was he going?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm gonna pretend that these are all high paid stock brokers and hedge fund managers.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mithaldu posted:

Kinda glad those are just 3d stuff. That's some pretty nightmarish stuff. On the other hand, i'm a little confused how divers hired for money wouldn't already know about that.

I'm sure they do, but just make a momentary mistake. Like when I was a baker I knew not to let donuts sit in the proofer too long, but sometimes it happened and they'd go flat when frying them. Its the same thing, but their mistake killed them and my mistake let me take some donuts home with me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

At least that one worker knew to do somersaults and scream a lot while all the blood came out of his eyes in space.

Some people just love their jobs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

How can that be!?!

Big American party!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You're all missing the obvious. It has to be fake because they were wearing their high visibility safety vests. Accidents don't happen when you're wearing the correct equipment.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Larry Poppins just doin' his thing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Platystemon posted:

I mean I stole the idea of artificial meteor showers.

Astro Live Experiences, Ltd is going to drop one on Hiroshima in 2020.

My innovation is using it for a gender reveal.

You'd think Hiroshima would be sick of having things dropped on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L08LjkN1k70

"If the science is right, I should live! 3, 2, 1...."

OSHA: Now instead of plugging the hot dog directly into the wall...