Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

jesus christ, she’s awfully chill about nearly getting her head blown off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

nice hat

MAKE TRUDEAU A DRAMA TEACHER AGAIN

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

E: now that I watch it again I guarantee they didn't have the pins set right on the back plate of that grapple. sometimes they'll deceptively "click" in but miss the final set of holes that secure the attachment.

this. I’ve seen buckets and even augers come off this way...

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah thanks for ensuring no gore. I should probably put a no death or gore rule in the op?

I assumed that was a rule? in basically any thread a link/tag is appropriate where gore/death is involved, yeah? or is that just good manners?

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

GotLag posted:

What gets me about that picture is that the safety chains from the trailer are connected to each other and nothing else.

that’s what gets you? I would be calling the police on this prick. can’t help but notice he’s pulled his rear plate (I doubt he needed to to run the wiring harness extender)

e: holy gently caress I just noticed the tiny ratchet strap which is now load-bearing on the big knotted one holding the RH rear wheel is actually a loving DOG LEASH

snugglz fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jul 24, 2019

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
the layers of this onion know no bounds. look in your hearts, his tires are bald and his brake pads are down to the blades and he has no insurance or license and everything in the picture was recently stolen and....

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

Bad Munki posted:

What makes you think the brake pads matter when the brakes are 100% not even connected

uhhhh yeah that is a 5-wire trailer harness extension (just lights). which I guess wouldn’t matter since virtually no 1/2 ton pickups ever have trailer-brake controllers anyway. this is a big onion

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

the chassis of the boom lift doesn’t appear to be lashed to the basket of the hyster so it can help drag it away from the camera.... so what’s the hyster doing there?

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

well if you’re gonna plug a bomb into a wall, I don’t know why you’d bother to ground it...

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

comments do not disappoint

some guy posted:

You have been born. Actuarial-science says that you will die.
It’s not something that you need to stress about.
Do your best and try to help when you can.
Rise above an irrational-fear of death and an even-more irrational fear of cannabis.

It is also wise to secure your load and to protect your birth-canal

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

of course it’s a Corvair

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

that’s so english. I was in scotland recently and there was a sign at an outdoor seafood spot that read something like

PLEASE GAURD YOUR FOOD FROM SEAGULLS
FOOD TAKEN BY SEAGULLS WILL NOT BE REPLACED
(THE SEAGULLS DO NOT WORK FOR US)

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

Lazyhound posted:

Prince Edward Island is a Canadian province.

it sure is, I grew up a mere 600 miles (“right next door” by North American distance standards) from it. it’s really british there. matterafact,

wikipedia posted:

38% of islanders claim Scottish ancestry, but this is an underestimate and it is thought that almost 50% of islanders have Scottish roots. When combined with Irish and Welsh, almost 80% of islanders are of some Celtic stock, albeit most families have resided in PEI for at least two centuries. Few places outside Europe can claim such a homogenous Celtic ethnic background. The only other jurisdiction in North America with such a high percentage of British Isles heritage is Newfoundland.

snugglz fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Nov 7, 2019

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

ToxicFrog posted:

Plot twist: the kid the original party was for turned out to be nonbinary.

please tell me this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
https://i.imgur.com/4B29QgX.mp4