Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The show must go on, as they say. And now that I think about it its BETTER without that vicious rear end in a top hat around to gum up the works.

Here is a live stream of my place, right now. https://youtu.be/dYLk34GCXbo

And before you ask yes, some people made an exception and came back from the dead to come chill and party. It's fine, don't worry. Goku is covering for them.Tonight is much chiller than last night though. Last night was REAL crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
BigBoss ITT

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
is he strawman or hitler im not sure

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
the police chief from Police Academy is also dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gaynes

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

doodlebugs posted:

the police chief from Police Academy is also dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gaynes

gently caress. gently caress!!! David Bowie, Mister Scalia and now this?!?!?! 2016 has been one cruel year so far. :smith:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Alan Smithee posted:

is he strawman or hitler im not sure

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did he come out of the cave yet?

This is going to be the new easter right?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

donkey salami posted:

Did he come out of the cave yet?

This is going to be the new easter right?

second cumming jesus wouldn't look anything like scalia, jesus' boner would shrink at the thought of being near litigation

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Punxsutawney Scalia emerges from his burrow, determines based on local weather conditions whether or not it is legal to execute the fags for suckin the d. Or not, turns out he dead.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BigBoss posted:

How messed up do you have to be to think someone expecting you to act with basic human decency is trolling?

Your stunning lack of empathy for people who justifiably view Scalia's death as an unalloyed good is totally triggering, shitwit.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
gently caress man, police academy was some good movies, I haven't watched in over a decade

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Peztopiary posted:

Your stunning lack of empathy for people who justifiably view Scalia's death as an unalloyed good is totally triggering, shitwit.

triggering laughter?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
eh just general triggering. figured the guy needed the ego boost.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Kuato posted:

gently caress. gently caress!!! David Bowie, Mister Scalia and now this?!?!?! 2016 has been one cruel year so far. :smith:

"Please, please. Mister Scalia is my father. My friends call me... oh, wait, I don't have any friends..."

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
old justices never die, they just get cited

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

In a 5/4 decision, my brain decided that this man was terrible.

The 4 dissenting opinions were that he was pure filth.

Also, I woke up today and Scalia still didn't. Good day.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Kuato posted:

That blows :( to be fair though he lived to 98, can't be too sad about that.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The Police Academy guy I mean, Scalia can rot in hell

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
whenever you're having a bad day just remember this fat greasy bastard is dead

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its disgusting that you cowards are speaking ill of this kind noble and extremely dead soul on the internet instead of making plans to locate and piss on his grave

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

rezatahs posted:

whenever you're having a bad day just remember this fat greasy bastard is dead

I'm honestly in such a good mood remembering this fat gently caress isn't trying to violently subjugate everyone who isn't a white christian hetero male anymore.

It's lovely to have him dead. :)

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

this fat gently caress isn't trying to violently subjugate everyone who isn't a white christian hetero male anymore.

But who's going to stand up for them now he's gone? You didn't think about that did you?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I do not.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Why do so many conservatives have deformed jowls? See also: Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Isnt there some loophole where a spj doesnt have to be a lawyer or is that just some judges?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

mdm posted:

what on earth is the significance that his bed clothes or whatever it was weren't wrinkled? Seems like a weird detail always mentioned in the portion of the story about having the pillow on his face

They just needed a subtle way to mention that he was absolutely definitely found clothed, and in no less than the most appropriate and conservative garb, despite whatever baseless slander to the contrary might surface in the coming weeks.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

InterFaced posted:

Why do so many conservatives have deformed jowls? See also: Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz.

How do you mention republican jowls and not namedrop Tricky Dick?

Philosopher King posted:

Isnt there some loophole where a scj doesnt have to be a lawyer or is that just some judges?

You don't even need a GED to be a Supreme Court justice.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

InterFaced posted:

They have had countless cocks slamming into them over the years. It's basically scar tissue at this point

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Parahexavoctal posted:

The room where it happened. Looks kind of peaceful, hm?

There is no way this is the room.
There is no trace of the evil black goo that seeped out of him as he expired.
No remnants left of the trail of slime as it slithered away, searching for a new host.
That poo poo is impervious to modern cleaning products.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iTqoDH0vFU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Philosopher King posted:

Isnt there some loophole where a spj doesnt have to be a lawyer or is that just some judges?

The loophole is that you're picked by the President and the Senate has to confirm you. There are no educational requirement, but you'd hope that people are smart enough to properly vet a person before approving a life appointment to the highest court in the country that directly effects the abilities of the other two branches of government.

Then again, we have had a sitting President that was never actually elected by the voters of the US so anything could happen.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Then again, we have had a sitting President that was never actually elected by the voters of the US so anything could happen.

He was elected by the 538 voters that actually count

Death to the Electoral College

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Franco for Supreme Court Justice

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
That sure is a nice bedroom. Maybe I could get the most peaceful night's rest in my life in that room. Mmmm. :o:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

Franco for Supreme Court Justice

I'd be on board for James Franco: SCJ

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
He's dead
the dog won't have to
sleep on his potatoes
any more to keep them
from freezing

he's dead
the old bastard—
He's a bastard because

there's nothing
legitimate in him any
more
he's dead
He's sick dead

he's
a godforsaken curio
without
any breath in it

WCW

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

i think its a general evil guy thing because the guy in egypt who keeps sending people to be executed looks like this

quote:

In video footage of another case, defendant Salah Soltan complains from the defendants’ cage that he cannot hear Mr Shehata speak. “Shut up,” the judge tells Mr Soltan, who protests that he has the right to hear the case against him. “Do not speak,” the Mr Shehata commands, adding: “I’m warning you.” He went on to sentence Mr Soltan to death.

great job, egypt!

e: Guy's such a dick he tried to kill egyptian george clooney

Robo Reagan has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Feb 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm warning you!"

what's he gonna do, sentence him to death? Pff.

• Locked thread