Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Agnostalgia posted:

there's no way the senate would approve a saudi prince for the supreme court

saudi princes have a lot of money and they can generally do whatever the gently caress they want, when and wherever the gently caress they want. why would the us supreme court be exempt from this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

God loves us all, for we are his children

god dont have no goblin children. thats blasphemy.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
see, you cant tell what some boring moderate might do when given the chance to profoundly shape us law. maybe they will follow their old ways, maybe they will latch on to a fat gently caress and do everything they are told, maybe they will veer hard left or right to an insane degree. no matter how bland and unobjectionable the person obama picks might be, there is always the chance that they have a tiny shred of integrity waiting for a chance to show itself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

If you want people to die, that is bad. So is celebrating the death of one of our species. I will pray for your soul

i want you to die, sure. but that is my default reaction to low-effort trolls, so you are hardly special.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

a messed up horse posted:

Hey, my man. Tell me about big ol' cartoon booty.

someone got really angry at an anime butt avatar someone else randomly bought for me. i have no idea who either of those people are.

• Locked thread