Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

حائل الشيطان

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Rare Collectable posted:

I'm really super disappointed gbs isn't taking a morally pragmatic approach to the death of a valuable and productive member of society :(

valuable my rear end, if you caught him you couldn't have sold him into white slavery for :10bux:

you'd have to pay someone to take him off your hands

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nuebot posted:

What we don't realize is that this was just Cheney calling his essence back to his body.

phylacteries don't work like that

Klyith posted:

when people are alive I'll just wish for them to realize the error of their ways and have a miraculous conversion to the knowledge that oppressing people is bad

when they're dead I'll say yep this was a bad person that never redeemed himself, he is dead now and I am glad of it

:same:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

DoctorStrangelove posted:

There are still goons in DnD who are mad at the US for assassinating Bin Laden.

well i mean it's just impolite to invite a man over to your ranch for lunch and then feed his brother back home some lead for dinner

aside from the bad manners it was pretty :black101:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Justin Tyme posted:

after swigging some of my own piss, I am filled with piss

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

jesus christ the republicans are handling this like loving retard college campus protestors

We DEMAND that Obama not nominate another Justice.
We DEMAND that the process be delayed until a Republican is elected president.
We ASSUME that a Republican will be elected president.

*has no leverage at all*

*cruz shows up to the debate with a mattress strapped to his back*

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

mdm posted:

pee pee doo doo applesauce bad man is still dead today

how dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nathilus posted:

You clearly haven't hosed my mom enough to know her that well and it's hard to get across the smirkyness in her voice as she said that in a post tho, so you'll have to trust me.

... but you have? :raise:

• Locked thread